Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reseating 2024

Nice, thank you sir!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

If I got a point for every drink I consumed at Dana's...I'd be in the front row.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Freshman
    @XUBOB, what row did you sit in 103 previously, did you like that section? What did you end up getting?

Anyone out here with seats in the lower bowl yellow sections (101, 102, 103, 104, 114)? Thinking about those areas, one of the top rows in those sections. Any likes or dislikes about those areas?
    Last edited by cheeba; 05-08-2024 at 05:42 AM.

Supporting Member
    Sat in Row H. 9 rows off the court. Loved the seats, sat by some great people. If we couldn’t use a ticket (s) we would just offer them to each other, no charge. Allowed me to bring grandkids etc. they picked yesterday, I don’t pick until the 17th hoping I can stay close to where I was. Three and a half rows where I was have been taken for team use. But yes the view from 103 is fine, hoped this helped.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    @XUBOB, what row did you sit in 103 previously, did you like that section? What did you end up getting?

Anyone out here with seats in the lower bowl yellow sections (101, 102, 103, 104, 114)? Thinking about those areas, one of the top rows in those sections. Any likes or dislikes about those areas?
    I'm about 75% of the way up in 104, but I don't pick for 2 weeks. By the looks of things, those seats are going to be gone by then.

104 is a great section. I think it's one of the best value seats in the house. I'm not directly behind the basket (catty corner), but I've never thought "I'm missing action because of the basketball goal taking away my view". It's in the lower bowl with a great view, and cheaper because of the end zone.

Or I could say "it's a terrible section" so you don't steal MY seat.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Tomorrow at 1:45 is our time. There are some pretty good seats left (ours in 105 are still available) but I think we will end up with better seats than we had previously.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Tomorrow at 1:45 is our time. There are some pretty good seats left (ours in 105 are still available) but I think we will end up with better seats than we had previously.
    Good luck! I知 afraid I値l have to move out of 105, after being in there for a LONG time, when I pick on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Good luck! I’m afraid I’ll have to move out of 105, after being in there for a LONG time, when I pick on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Fingers crossed for you!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post

My first move to the lower bowl was 102 next to the tunnel … just a few rows up. I missed some 3’s being blocked by the basket, but it was great hearing the bigs banging down low and hearing the refs keeping everyone in check. Great view of JP and YTG going at it and seeing Cronin’s face exiting the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Great view of JP and YTG going at it and seeing Cronin’s face exiting the tunnel.
    Hah! A special bonus for sure.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.