Page 292 of 2142 FirstFirst ... 1922422822902912922932943023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 21414

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    She told her therapist it was 4 guys and didn't name Kavanaugh (not saying that precludes him, just saying she didn't name him). Now she say's it was mainly Kavanaugh with another guy who came into the room. She said two men would corroborate her story. They did not.
    Who are the two guys? I am seeing one named and he won't testify at all in front of congress after denying it took place. That is pretty shady, don't say it in public it never took place then follow it with well I just won't say in front of Congress.

What are you so afraid of just by looking into it? Why so quick to attack the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I am seeing one named and he won't testify at all in front of congress after denying it took place. That is pretty shady, don't say it in public it never took place then follow it with well I just won't say in front of Congress.
    I will go on record right now that if Congress ever asks me to testify about something that happened at a party when I was 17 years old, they can go fuck themselves. There's nothing shady about that stance.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I will go on record right now that if Congress ever asks me to testify about something that happened at a party when I was 17 years old, they can go fuck themselves. There's nothing shady about that stance.
    What are you scared of? Mark Twain said, if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. I believe in that.

If the guy is confident enough to spout it in the media, he should be equally confident in Congress.

Not scared of anything. Just not going to interrupt my life for some he said/she said that happened (or didn't) when I was in high school.

The last of this for me are all these hypocrites screaming about political hatched jobs as if Garland never saw the floor for nine months and McConnell's reason being because he just didn't want to. The ground work for this crap was laid before we even got here.

If you play dirty don't complain about the mud.

Of course, all McConnell did was what Schumer said should happen towards the end of a President’s term. Wait for the next President. Personally, I disagree with that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Of course, all McConnell did was what Schumer said should happen towards the end of a President’s term. Wait for the next President. Personally, I disagree with that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Difference being lame duck versus what 9-10 months? I just googled it, it was a week short of 10 months. That is 21% of his term. That is not towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Difference being lame duck versus what 9-10 months? I just googled it, it was a week short of 10 months. That is 21% of his term. That is not towards the end.
    Schumer said this in July, 2007, 19 months before the end of Bush's term. That's 40% of Bush's term.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Had 36 years to say something, never did...its bullshit. Never going to prove it one way or the other so the he said she said is a complete waste of time which is no different for Congress. Just vote Collins so I dont have to hear about this stupid crap anymore.

It’s obvious that those who say she had all these years to come forward and didn’t proves it must be false haven’t been victims of underage sexual assault (thank the Lord!). You don’t tell anyone. You think it’s your fault and/or that nobody will believe you. I’m not saying she’s necessarily telling the truth, although I tend to believe her because she IS going through hell. She’s getting death threats!. She knew die-hards would react that way and wanted to remain anonymous. Please just open your mind to other possibilities that aren’t partisan.
    Last edited by GenerationX; 09-19-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen