Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reseating 2024

Got it. Thanks!
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    If you're trying to figure out how many seats will be gone (not where obviously but how many) by the time you pick, I have been told on average each account selects 3 seats. So however many are in front of you x3 is the rough estimate.
    I’ve heard the same thing, though I think most people have 2 or 4. Based on that, over 2,400 will be gone before I get to choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

All-Conference
    I sure hope lower level is still open by the time I pick. Once you go low, it's a tough pill to swallow to go back up top (which I probably wouldn't do).

Is there anyway you can put your selection in the cue? Kinda like your fantasy football? Probably not but would speed up the process

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    I sure hope lower level is still open by the time I pick. Once you go low, it's a tough pill to swallow to go back up top (which I probably wouldn't do).
    I tend to agree with you. If I can’t get in the area I want, I’m not going to take seats I don’t want. When do you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Is there anyway you can put your selection in the cue? Kinda like your fantasy football? Probably not but would speed up the process
    Can’t see that working. You’d have a lot of people wanting the same seats and you’d have to constantly check in case your choice was taken by someone else.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Sure. But just like fantasy football, most people who put their account on "auto-pick" would be pissed off at the seats they were assigned.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I tend to agree with you. If I can’t get in the area I want, I’m not going to take seats I don’t want. When do you pick?

Can’t see that working. You’d have a lot of people wanting the same seats and you’d have to constantly check in case your choice was taken by someone else.

I'm not until 5/24, so a little worried all lower level might be gobbled up.

If anyone wanted the cushy seats in the first 6 rows behind the scorer’s table, pick fast. Looks like there are only two left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    If anyone wanted the cushy seats in the first 6 rows behind the scorer’s table, pick fast. Looks like there are only two left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    One day, that was quick!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Day one, my seats are gone. They were last row in 109 on the aisle next to 107 (they were great seats ... but really, my seats already gone? I used to say that I was one row closer than the Prez).