All in one pass question

So I noticed my season tickets only came as one ticket and it says Robert morris. Will that automatically change for the next home game? Last year I got all the tickets and I added each one to my Apple wallet, this year it didn’t give me that option. Did I just need to look harder?
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Yes I needed to look harder bc it says right above what it will do, duh! Now how about transferring tickets to people?
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

My season tickets for the Women's and Men's soccer was the same way. I would get the individual game tickets the day before the game(or that's when I looked). Never tried to transfer.
    Balls of Steele!!

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    You can't transfer tickets from your wallet, I believe. You must access everything through your Xavier Gameday app, which requires you to log into your account. Once there, all the tickets and passes for the entire season are visible and transferrable.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

...he went up late, and I was already up there.