Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Mack already extending offers to recruits from U of L. Guess you have to strike while the iron is hot...
    This is what upsets me more than the coach leaving. The disruption, stealing players, taking assistants
    We have 2 freshman that are stars in the making, Naji and Scruggs. If we lose them we have a hot mess next year. This is the part that makes me nervous.

Don’t be nervous. X will be fine. This is a great day!!!! You might not see it right now but you will be changing your tune in 3 years
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

I found myself to be much more disappointed when Miller and Matta left. Mack is just not as good of a coach. It’s comforting to know that this will end badly for him.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    It’s comforting to know that this will end badly for him.
    It certainly will if Christi makes him live in Shively!

Ok, maybe the proximity to Cincinnati comes into play here, but I'll tell you that the rest of the country view Louisville as a town. Not a city. At all.

Have fun with that, Mack. The KFC Yum Arena or whatever it's called. No, that ain't some redneck shit at all.

You know why UofL is the biggest show in town? Cause it's a minor league town.

A low end commuter school in a 3rd rate town. With a bunch of redneck fans that will run his ass out of there in a minute when he stumbles against the real blue bloods.

Running away from Jay Wright, right into the crosshairs of Roy, K, Cal, and Boeheim. I'm getting some popcorn for this shitshow.

I'm going there......Fuck Chris Mack. I hope you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Fuck Chris Mack. I hope you fail.
    You have to become a supporting member. We have a thread for that in the Lounge.

Supporting Member
    [QUOTE=MHettel;621163]Ok, maybe the proximity to Cincinnati comes into play here, but I'll tell you that the rest of the country view Louisville as a town. Not a city. At all.

Have fun with that, Mack. The KFC Yum Arena or whatever it's called. No, that ain't some redneck shit at all.

You know why UofL is the biggest show in town? Cause it's a minor league town.

A low end commuter school in a 3rd rate town. With a bunch of redneck fans that will run his ass out of there in a minute when he stumbles against the real blue bloods.

Running away from Jay Wright, right into the crosshairs of Roy, K, Cal, and Boeheim. I'm getting some popcorn for this shitshow.

I'm going there......Fuck Chris Mack. I hope you fail

Having lived in both for a decade each, cincy and louisville are about the same save for the failing pro sports teams. Everything else is pretty much the same; cliques and all.

I like how in his BS letter on twitter he says "when we beat that school in Clifton" sorry pal there is no more "We". Just like the University of Middletown North you are dead to me.

Now lets move on! Onward and upward!

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Mack couldn't get us any farther than any other coach Xavier has had on the sidelines.

What Jay Wright did to him every year would be considered a felony in most states.

His teams didn't play great defense (Skip Prosser style).

He leaves after flaming out as a 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament.

He kept the program on solid ground, that's about it.
    He also had us in the AP season ending top 10, 2 out of the last 3 years.
    Did anyone else do that?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    He also had us in the AP season ending top 10, 2 out of the last 3 years.
    Did anyone else do that?
    C'mon paul, the official Chris Mack Was Actually a Decent Guy and a Good Coach Day isn't until Thursday. Mark your calendar. Today is official Hate Chris Mack Eve. So you can guess what tomorrow is....