Page 673 of 2146 FirstFirst ... 17357362366367167267367467568372377311731673 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 21454

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Show me were Conservatives in mass numbers are destroying neighborhoods, looting, pulling people out of their vehicles and beating them, setting private businesses on fire, etc.

It pretty much is a one-sided problem.

Here's an opinion piece from three years ago: It's only gotten worse from the Left.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opini...718-story.html
    Wonder why a conservative would want to destroy the environment. I mean I get the idea of boosting the economy but is it really worth the long term damage of destroying the environment. I don’t think so.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Dash, to answer your question, AOC is a liberal. Near left or far left are open to discussion. There sure are some who are farther left.
    She wants things like good climate policy, health insurance for more people, and other things characterized as "left."
    That's my answer. And like Kennedy, I am proud to be a liberal because it means being interested in making things better, for everyone.

So I have one question for you.
    Why does a Republican candidate for the United States Congress feel the need to post something and attribute it to AOC when it was not from her?
    If he wanted to characterize his stance as being different, why not use her actual own words?
    Why make up something?
    Wait...did you in one paragraph seriously question whether aoc was left or far left, misrepresent her actual policies which are far more extreme than what you stated, say that lefty policies means making things better for everyone, and compare kennedy to today's democratic party. Wow...just wow. Like holy shit wow

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Wonder why a conservative would want to destroy the environment. I mean I get the idea of boosting the economy but is it really worth the long term damage of destroying the environment. I don’t think so.
    What in the hell are you talking about? I thought you were banned?

Here's your chance. Educate yourself on her actual positions, instead of believing what somewhat dreams up about her positions.

https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/issues

I may not agree 100% with her on each one, but I'm not putting words in her mouth. She believes in health insurance for everyone, a good climate policy to protect the planet and create jobs.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Here's your chance. Educate yourself on her actual positions, instead of believing what somewhat dreams up about her positions.

I may not agree 100% with her on each one, but I'm not putting words in her mouth. She believes in health insurance for everyone, a good climate policy to protect the planet and create jobs.
    Lol. Create jobs? She ran Amazon out of town before they even got there. She cost NYC about 50,000 jobs with that move. She’s a far left wing naive person who lives in a fantasy world, like the rest of her fellow leftists.
    Last edited by XU 87; 08-17-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Supporting Member

I'm well aware of what her policies are...they are extremely far left. Why you are even questioning that, is odd. I think she has good intentions, shes just too stupid to realize that fantasyland isnt real, and actions have consequences.

A good climate policy? Like the one in California that is now experiencing rolling blackouts?

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Does anyone outside of Fox News, the other alt-right network, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity even give a damn about this right now?
    No one in the MSM cares about it because this doesn’t fit their narrative of “Trump is bad. Democrats are good.“ The end justifies the means.

And it’s sad that educated liberals like you think that’s perfectly fine. Who cares if the FBI fabricated documents to spy on US citizens?

Sophomore
    United we stand divided we fall. The whole liberal/conservative thing is just getting out of hand. Be American and hold both sides accountable. To be honest, they both are doing a terrible job of representing the citizens of this country.

Fascinating listening to Republicans speaking during the Democratic convention.

Kasich speaking now.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.