Page 2114 of 2142 FirstFirst ... 11141614201420642104211221132114211521162124 ... LastLast
Results 21,131 to 21,140 of 21413

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    In the political thread it’s hard to admit you’re wrong but I completely underestimated the effectiveness of mask. If you spew antisemitic chants and want to conceal your identity, they are very effective!! Gawd knows you don’t want a future employer to see your face.

Also, professors at Columbia can be fired for using the wrong pronouns but can participate in antisemitic protests.

We are living in some interesting times.
    "Interesting" is void of the seriousness of what is happening. We are now living in a well established fuckedism of a WOKE DYSTOPIA. Every last element of this Western Culture suicide has been set in motion by the radical progressive American Left, that has essentially poisoned the Democrat party of Barack Obama.

This has been made possible through the smothering ideology of of our Educational Institutions and the massive "woke" entertainment industry.....with the relentless ironclad support from a complicit MSM PROPAGANDA machine.

Make sure to vote down ballot DEM, so this wonderful reality can continue.

China, Russia, Iran will continue to show complete support and admiration.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-25-2024 at 08:08 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    From Jonathan Turley:

“It’s a breakdown in the courtroom. They have a witness that is disassembling in front of them,” Turley said. “The prosecution never revealed to the jury in the direct that Pecker had actually killed stories for other celebrities, that he had been working on stories two decades before the election with Trump that he was suppressing. And now it’s only getting worse. Yesterday was really bad In terms of the cross-examination for the prosecution. Today is much worse. I mean, here Pecker is saying that Trump didn’t want to purchase the story. Yesterday when he asked him about reimbursing Cohen, he said he didn’t know anything about that.”

“I think the defense is doing a very good job, but I have to say that this is collapsing on its own weight,” he added. “You just have to stand back and let it fall. Just asking simple questions that the jury would want to know has left serious damage for the prosecution. These are not strange tangential questions, these are questions you would’ve expected the prosecution to ask as just the completion of their line of questioning. Like was Donald Trump the only one you did this for, when did you start to do this?”

- - Everyone of these fake trials is just that, fake. They all fall apart when put under the microscope.

It's pretty funny reading the comments from so many on this board regarding all these fake Trump indictments and trials. You can immediately tell where they're getting their news from.

To all the Trump haters and the "Never-Trumpers', how much of your opinion on Trump is based on lies? Why do you continue to allow yourself to be fooled?

Let’s see if I got that correctly.
    Because Pecker killed stories for others, therefore he didn’t kill stories for Trump.

No…you really can’t fix stupid.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Heard this on the radio today and am taking it at face value. It was reported that courts in NYC traditionally take Fridays, or at least Friday afternoons, off to allow Orthodox Jews to be able to serve on juries, but still be finished in time for Shabbat. It was also reported that this same demographic tends to be more conservative, i.e. Republican.

Apparently, the judge in the Trump trial decided to schedule their day off on Wednesdays instead of the traditional Fridays. This removed all Orthodox Jews from the jury pool. Let’s just say that seems to be a little questionable.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    From Jonathan Turley:

To all the Trump haters and the "Never-Trumpers', how much of your opinion on Trump is based on lies? Why do you continue to allow yourself to be fooled?
    He lies 70% of the time so a lot
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    He lies 70% of the time so a lot
    Who is in Bobbie’s honest Top 5?

There’s now old saying that 70% of the time it works every time. :)
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 04-27-2024 at 12:32 AM.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    “You can’t fix stupid.” Ron White
    Great quote. It was really funny the first time I saw Ron 20 years ago. When I was in my 20’s.

Personally, I think Paul, Bobbie, Mitch and Zelenskyy listen to Endless Love on the dark.

What? Friends do it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post

No…you really can’t fix stupid.
    So is Joe Biden stupid or does he have dementia? He can't even read off a teleprompter anymore without going full Ron Burgundy and on top of that he said his uncle Boosey got eaten by cannibals after being 'shot down'. None of that is true. And that's just in there last few weeks. So is he stupid, lying through his teeth, or lacking mental acuity? It has to be one of them....
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Supporting Member
    The left hates God; their deity is the government.

The left hates order. Chaos creates opportunity for their god.

The left hates Judaism and Christianity; their God does not seek love and peace, but control and compliance.

The left hates our Constitution; it prevents their god from total control.

The left hates family; the community is their siblings and government is their parents.

The left hates life itself. The act of taking the greatest gift given by God is their ultimate sacrifice to their god.

Understanding this makes clear why the left supports illegal immigration, war, abortion, Hamas, gender ideology, criminals, and authoritarianism.