Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Former UC Assistant Coach Tells All

Holy smokes!!! Some pretty insane confessions. UC always wants to talk about their storied history. Looks like it was marred by some slimy recruiting practices. Yikes.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story...ball/77318732/
    I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Former UC Assistant Coach Tells All

Interesting article. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of what he said is true. I think things were a little more "relaxed" back then with the recruiting.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Nice to see that SucKS. Slimy history goes back as far as Gale Catlett. I guess that Thuggy had a road map to follow.

Borecats Basketball...Catch the Excrement!!!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Things are not going well in Hawaii for their football team. But, it was a trip to Hawaii.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

How does a crackerjack reporter like Tim Sullivan drag up an old story like this NOW, when he's in Louisville? I'm thinking he's known this story for decades. Isn't there a story in Louisville about some team down there and hookers he should be digging at?
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    How does a crackerjack reporter like Tim Sullivan drag up an old story like this NOW, when he's in Louisville? I'm thinking he's known this story for decades. Isn't there a story in Louisville about some team down there and hookers he should be digging at?
    Sullivan worked for the Enemaquirer 30 years ago. Yeah, I would say that he, and other media members in town knew what was going on, but, as usual, the wagons were circled to protect the SucKS institution. Nobody had the balls to report anything that may cast aspersions on the hallowed Borecats.

Disgusting.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell