Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Lol! Oh no, please don’t poke the “Kyky is unhappy” campers!
    Probably should edit my post lol.

Kyky was busy running extra suicides on the hills.

Curious, can we still call those awful sprints as suicides? However, they were completely brutal in HS.

My kids’ school calls them “yo-yo’s” and I’ve heard “gassers” and “ladders” as well. I kind of like “yo-yo’s” as it’s grown on me. Fun to yell “YO-YO’s! Baseline!”

Don’t think Edwards or Miles is in the photo either, Right?
    Last edited by IM4X; 06-16-2021 at 10:41 PM.

Nothing says “We’re watching out for your kids” like having them all line up and pose for a photo out in the middle of the road with their backs to potential oncoming vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Nothing says “We’re watching out for your kids” like having them all line up and pose for a photo out in the middle of the road with their backs to potential oncoming vehicles.
    That is the road behind the Cintas Center that leads up to Cohen. They put cones up to close it when athletic teams use it for work.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    I'm sure that's exactly how it went down..
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

I assumed it was Travis' driveway.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    That is the road behind the Cintas Center that leads up to Cohen. They put cones up to close it when athletic teams use it for work.
    Good to know. Just that the photo looks like a truck could be barreling around the corner behind them at any moment. Would make for one interesting agility drill.

Supporting Member
    I recognize Odom, Jones, Nunge, Freemantle, Kunkel. I must be rusty but is Stanley the taller guy on right? No Miles? I don't see Scruggs or Nate Johnson but assume they are there. I think there is recruit Tucker, I don't know what the Indiana transfer looks like but assume he is there. No Kyky but no conclusions drawn

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I recognize Odom, Jones, Nunge, Freemantle, Kunkel. I must be rusty but is Stanley the taller guy on right? No Miles? I don't see Scruggs or Nate Johnson but assume they are there. I think there is recruit Tucker, I don't know what the Indiana transfer looks like but assume he is there. No Kyky but no conclusions drawn
    Paul is on the far right. I donít think Edwards, Miles, KYky or Tucker are in the picture unless Tucker is on the far left and a little shorter and a bigger frame than he had before. He looked pretty skinny before so guessing he was not in the picture either, but could be wrong.