Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisville

Junior
    Except for UC, Dayton and IU, everyone else can grind Louisville into dogmeat.

I am not saying I am not grateful for the time Mack spent here but he is gone. Many around the program still have a love affair with him and feel the need to share his content on sites like this and especially on twitter. I for one, have zero interest in L'Ville and what is going on in the Mack family. I don't care what people say, he turned his back on this university and his hometown city because he wanted more money and the possibility of a NC. All well and good and I might have made the same decision but whats done is done. Let it go and lets focus on our team and not the one in KY. Peace

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    F*ck that back-stabbing P.O.S. and F*ck his whore-mongering, money-laundering, illiterate team.
    succint

Louisville is only up 3 on SC Upstate early in the second half. In case you’re wondering, SC Upstate would most likely not make the D2 NCAA Tournament if they were a D2 team.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    F*ck that back-stabbing P.O.S. and F*ck his whore-mongering, money-laundering, illiterate team.
    But please, tell us how you really feel
    Balls of Steele!!

Junior
    My big , big problem with Mack is not that he left, but that he sabotaged what likely could have been the greatest Xavier season ever. Do everything in your power for X, then let the chips fall where they may. He didn't, so F*ck him.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    My big , big problem with Mack is not that he left, but that he sabotaged what likely could have been the greatest Xavier season ever. Do everything in your power for X, then let the chips fall where they may. He didn't, so F*ck him.
    I really don’t think he did. I think Florida State just beat us. That team, while good, only won four games against teams that made the Round of 32. One of those was Marshall. Barely. So it’s not like we had beaten a whole bunch of teams that were better than that Florida State team.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I really don’t think he did. I think Florida State just beat us. That team, while good, only won four games against teams that made the Round of 32. One of those was Marshall. Barely. So it’s not like we had beaten a whole bunch of teams that were better than that Florida State team.
    I don't buy it. Lots of talk that the deal was done way ahead of time and it affected team morale.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Louisville is only up 3 on SC Upstate early in the second half. In case you’re wondering, SC Upstate would most likely not make the D2 NCAA Tournament if they were a D2 team.
    Yes, but...they're here in Spartanburg with Wofford. So there is that.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I don't buy it. Lots of talk that the deal was done way ahead of time and it affected team morale.
    Well they must of figured it out with about 8 minutes to go in that Florida State game. At that point X had a double digit lead, appears to be in control, and I’m betting the morale was pretty good.