Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Unfortunately someone has got to do it. At least it is someone who is good at it and sees it for what it is. Thanks for doing such a thankless job so well.

There really are few winners in such situations. Society in general is worse off when families fail to make the important personal sacrifices to raise our children well.

Here's hoping 2013 brings a better sense of what is really important to those families torn apart because of pettiness, anger and greed.
    Thanks, man. I re-read the post and it makes me sound like a wussy. I'm really not. I just hate it when I can see the kids are obviously being affected. My job is safe...as long as people get married....sometimes its just the other side being dumb. But when its both sides being ridiculous, and it messes with the kids....its really frustrating.

Thanks for the well wishes for next year, but with this economy? It makes it even worse. You would think that it would make it better (not enough money to fight), but the result has been quite the opposite. Its people with not enough money wanting to fight, instead of realizing the situation they are in. Crazy..doesn't make any sense. But that's real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Thanks, man. I re-read the post and it makes me sound like a wussy. I'm really not. I just hate it when I can see the kids are obviously being affected. My job is safe...as long as people get married....sometimes its just the other side being dumb. But when its both sides being ridiculous, and it messes with the kids....its really frustrating.

Thanks for the well wishes for next year, but with this economy? It makes it even worse. You would think that it would make it better (not enough money to fight), but the result has been quite the opposite. Its people with not enough money wanting to fight, instead of realizing the situation they are in. Crazy..doesn't make any sense. But that's real life.
    Actually, I think very highly of you because of that post.

Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) is serious and it's a tragedy.

The fact that you attempt to bring balance to the table and that you're trying to be objective and helpful speaks volumes about you, rather than those situations where divorce attorneys look for ways to run the meter.
    X A V I E R

I am a particle astrophysicist (I had to double-check the spelling). Smashing particles, using telescopes ... Higgs bosons, dark matter, dark energy, and Xavier Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    I am a particle astrophysicist (I had to double-check the spelling). Smashing particles, using telescopes ... Higgs bosons, dark matter, dark energy, and Xavier Basketball.
    And to think you once copied my homework in 4th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    I expect some manner of device that invisibly knocks opponents free throws and shots away from the basket to appear at some point in the near future. USE YOUR GIFTS, MAN!!!
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Supporting Member
    I am a Senior Account Manager for a Media Company in Louisville, KY. The company I work for owns four radio stations here in the market, but we also have the ability to market to people thru digital network advertising and retargeting. Some days are good, somedays are bad. However, the best part of my job is helping small businesses with their marketing/advertising plans and knowing that I am responsible for a small slice of their success as their business grows.

Also, since I have no shame, if there are any owners or marketing managers looking for marketing/advertising help in Louisville or anywhere in the surrounding area, please pm me. Even if you don't operate a company close, but are looking to advertise in the digital world, contact me. I can and will help.

GoMuskies could use a little help on polishing his image.
    He also has an unnatural affinity for Louisville for some reason.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    GoMuskies could use a little help on polishing his image.
    He also has an unnatural affinity for Louisville for some reason.
    My image in impeccable.

My job is to keep really rich guys really rich (and hopefully assist in making them even richer).

I am a financial advisor/registered representative; as well as an assistant college soccer coach. Ultimately, I want to be a head college soccer coach but have to gain a little bit more experience first.

Sophomore
    I run a center that helps kids with ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, etc.