Option to buy tickets for Thursday's game

I got an email from Xavier stating that I can buy 2 tickets to Thursday's game (less than 30 currently available). $55 each with fees.

I'm out of town, but man would be tempted to go if I was in Cincinnati. Anybody else get the email? Anybody on here going to any games this week?

In theory, I'd be happy to buy and transfer to someone here, but not sure if that is even allowed. Mostly just amazed to have the option to attend a Xavier game in person this season (I'll actually be gone until late January, so hopefully attendance is still an option in February/March).

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fellahmuskie View Post
    I got an email from Xavier stating that I can buy 2 tickets to Thursday's game (less than 30 currently available). $55 each with fees.

I'm out of town, but man would be tempted to go if I was in Cincinnati. Anybody else get the email? Anybody on here going to any games this week?

In theory, I'd be happy to buy and transfer to someone here, but not sure if that is even allowed. Mostly just amazed to have the option to attend a Xavier game in person this season (I'll actually be gone until late January, so hopefully attendance is still an option in February/March).
    We got the email as well. Not going though.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    I got the email and am heading down. Looking forward to it. Will feel like I'm sneaking in on some sort of closed scrimmage

PM's sent...

Looking for 2 tickets for Thursday if anyone is looking to sell/transfer

Quote Originally Posted by cutterX View Post
    I got the email and am heading down. Looking forward to it. Will feel like I'm sneaking in on some sort of closed scrimmage
    What was the experience like? We got two tickets for Friday versus Toledo (I think).

Sophomore
    Sorry I just saw this.

I was glad I went but not sure I will rush back if given another opportunity. Just saw one concession stand open with limited items. Ushers roaming the seating area asking you to keep your mask on at all times unless you are eating or drinking. No other fan closer than a couple rows away in our section. Lower bowl seating only.

Kind of a sterile atmosphere with limited cheering although in fairness the game (Bradley) I saw there was not much to cheer about. Maybe for a league opponent it would be better.