Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CM

Sophomore
    Having re watched the game, if we hit some seemingly meaningless foul shots in the first 10 minutes of the second half when we were up by 10 we would have been up 12-14 and up 4 with a minute to go and it would not have mattered. I lost a full night of sleep that Sunday and had promised that is X made final 4 the drinks would be on me in conn at the local Irish club ($2 beers. lots of college and big east fans) and I would have LOVED to be paying that $150 or so tall

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    Having re watched the game
    Don't punish yourself like that.

Sophomore
    I can't help it..maybe need to go to basketball anonymous. Then again I watch the illegal pick that the Whopper(Billy Paultz) set (phantom pick) that cost the Spurs the NBA final in 1978 their second year in league which would have rocked the hoop world(they were up on the Bullets 3-1 but could not close)

I said it once I will say it again. Wishing no ill will on Mack but he will not survive his contract. He will not win a championship in 3 years and Louisville will move on.

But i digress. I care more about Steele and this team than Mack.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    I said it once I will say it again. Wishing no ill will on Mack but he will not survive his contract. He will not win a championship in 3 years and Louisville will move on.
    3 years?? No school in the country has a championship in 3 years or move on expectation.

The average tenure of Louisville coaches (who didn't fall ill and die) since WW II is about 25 years. I think Mack will manage to hang in there for at least 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    Damn you Cue Ball!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Are you the poster that said he wouldn't post here anymore if Mack was still at X in 2016, or was that someone else?