Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Xavier @ Creighton Game Thread (February 10, 2018)

#5 Xavier Musketeers (22-3, 10-2) vs. Creighton Blue Jays of Toronto (18-6, 8-4)

Time: 2:30 p.m. ET

CenturyLink Center | Omaha, Nebraska

TV: FOX National (post-game show on Cincinnati FOX 19)

Radio: 700 WLW Listen Live

Live Chat

Live Stats

GoXavier Preview

Full Game Notes

GoCreighton Preview

Omaha World-Herald Creighton Coverage

*check back for more links and articles

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post

#5 Xavier Musketeers (22-3, 10-2) vs. Creighton Blue Jays of Toronto (18-6, 8-4)

Time: 2:30 p.m. ET

CenturyLink Center | Omaha, Nebraska

TV: FOX National (post-game show on Cincinnati FOX 19)

Radio: 700 WLW Listen Live

Live Chat

Live Stats

GoXavier Preview

Full Game Notes

GoCreighton Preview

Omaha World-Herald Creighton Coverage

*check back for more links and articles

Appreciate the pre-game info. Sometimes it helps me find a way to watch on TV. This games easy for TV, except I'm in Naples, FL & sometimes FOX gives us a "regional broadcast", usually FSU or Florida. Really like the disgruntled Blue Jay. Hope he looks disgruntled at end of game

Junior
    My brothers and I will be in the CLink. Bringing an X flag that is undefeated (was at the #1 St joes game and subsequent vd game plus others). Hopefully its still got the magic!
    zip em up

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    My brothers and I will be in the CLink. Bringing an X flag that is undefeated (was at the #1 St joes game and subsequent vd game plus others). Hopefully its still got the magic!

I think we need to flag your comment. In a good way, that is. Wave that flag with pride.

I have a very bad feeling my return trip from Nashville to Atlanta is somehow going to coincide with game time tomorrow. I could use the remote UVerse feature to record the game, but just now realize they recently replaced my cable box and I failed to link it to my phone. I know that, because my phone tells me so. Smart ass smart phone is taunting me...

Highest ranking ever and #1 seed on the table. Just another business trip, right?

Banners on the Parkway Preview

Enquirer Preview
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Las Vegas says Creighton by 2. I'll take that bet. No points needed.

I'm hoping for another big game from Kanter and O'Mara. Creighton is an extremely perimeter oriented team so I think the bigs could really do work. Muskies have to defend the 3 and run through the post.

I went into this 4 game stretch just wanting 2-2. If the Muskies can come home with those 2 wins already in tow that would be incredible.

In some ways Creighton may be the biggest Xavier game ever. With a win we likely are projected as a #1 seed Sunday night with the committee, currently occupying first place in the Big East and the highest poll rankings ever for X in next week's polls. Not to mention two top notch home games next week to move even higher. Shiver!!!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    In some ways Creighton may be the biggest Xavier game ever. With a win we likely are projected as a #1 seed Sunday night with the committee, currently occupying first place in the Big East and the highest poll rankings ever for X in next week's polls. Not to mention two top notch home games next week to move even higher. Shiver!!!
    Was supposed to be flying out today to watch this game, but came down with a nasty case of the flu. So, I'll be cheering on the team from home instead. Really bummed as this is going to be awesome tomorrow.

Never in doubt, X will roll.

I will be attending every game, home and away, the rest of the year.