Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I want the same one. I am sometimes an XL and sometime an XXL so I always have a hard time deciding between which one when buying online.
    I always go bigger with hoodies because of layering and/or I can "grow" into it.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    I always go bigger with hoodies because of layering and/or I can "grow" into it.
    Yes I usually do the same. I have bought some though that are just way too big. I usually err on the side to too big though.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Trying to post a picture of my West jersey but isnt working.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

"Vintage images not licensed or sponsored by Xavier Musketeers"

Wait, so how does that work? They seem to be just bypassing the University's right to control the use of its own branding elements. Or am I missing something?

As an aside, little known fact: The Runningman was designed for Xavier by local artist Dick Keller. He still lives in College Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    "Vintage images not licensed or sponsored by Xavier Musketeers"

Wait, so how does that work? They seem to be just bypassing the University's right to control the use of its own branding elements. Or am I missing something?

As an aside, little known fact: The Runningman was designed for Xavier by local artist Dick Keller. He still lives in College Hill.
    Yeah, I found this interesting as well. What they say is that all of the logos and marks they use are no longer being used by the teams and are now in the public domain. I wondered how this worked for teams that have brought back old logos, like the Running Man. I almost tweeted Brian Hicks, but I want to get my hoodie first. ;)

Each item you order is custom printed when you order it, they don't carry stock. So, it's been 8 days since I ordered and no update yet on when it will be printed or much less shipped.
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

I was so happy with my David West jersey after I got it I ordered 3 more jerseys from that DHgate site.

A blue running man Tre jersey
    A Jacob DeGrom jersey
    A Saquon Barkley jersey

Quote Originally Posted by XUOHTX View Post
    Just bought the blue one. I'll review it here.
    Did you receive this yet? Contemplating pulling the trigger on ordering one.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Did you receive this yet? Contemplating pulling the trigger on ordering one.
    Do it, trust me, worth every penny. I would easily pay 4 times as much as I paid. I got a white West but have a blue Tre on the way too so cant speak first hand for the blue one but have seen plenty of pics and my white one is great.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Do it, trust me, worth every penny. I would easily pay 4 times as much as I paid. I got a white West but have a blue Tre on the way too so cant speak first hand for the blue one but have seen plenty of pics and my white one is great.
    I was talking about this bad boy: https://vintagebrand.com/l/college/t...7/p/27?sku=215

Definitely considering a jersey or two also. How long did shipping take on the jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    I was talking about this bad boy: https://vintagebrand.com/l/college/t...7/p/27?sku=215

Definitely considering a jersey or two also. How long did shipping take on the jerseys?
    Oh gothca, yeah I am interested to hear about the hoodie too. Wonder how the fit is, I am inbetween sizes.

The jersey took 3.5 months for me to get which was because of COVID. I ordered more (an XU, Giants, and Mets jersey) knowing it would take long but not caring because of the price and being happy with the quality.