Enquirer article

Check out this article from Cincinnati.com:

'A very high ceiling.' Xavier begins preparations for the 2020-21 college basketball season

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...us/3693472001/

Sophomore
    I cant wait to hear the FoxSports trumpet intro and (hopefully a few months later) the Da Da Dadadada NCAA March madness music. I'm afraid my dream of "one shining moment" died in 2018 but hope does spring eternal. Watching Jason Kokrack playing a hell of a tournament in Vegas and in with all the big boys. Very optimistic article and we all know there will be rough spots but it seems like an eternity since a meaningful game was played

We have a very coachable group so our guys are learning quickly," he said. "We've got to be able to master our system. I don't even care who we play. I want to master our system and get better every single day. In order to do that, we've got to stay COVID free and our guys know that."

“Coachable” - IF there were issues with Marshall and Gooden, they’re no longer a problem obstructing Travis.

And Steele is focused on improvement. Let’s assume he isn’t into coach speak.
    X A V I E R

Good to hear and very positive news.......I dint realize there was still an Enquirer.......

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    We have a very coachable group so our guys are learning quickly," he said. "We've got to be able to master our system. I don't even care who we play. I want to master our system and get better every single day. In order to do that, we've got to stay COVID free and our guys know that."

“Coachable” - IF there were issues with Marshall and Gooden, they’re no longer a problem obstructing Travis.

And Steele is focused on improvement. Let’s assume he isn’t into coach speak.
    All coaches are into coachspeak.

This is also from a guy who said we'd have one of the best defenses in the country a couple years ago, and well, it wasn't.

I like the captain picks - Scruggs' team, Freemantle as his enforcer. I really, really, really hope they get some offensive cohesiveness figured out. The last two years were hard on the eyes.