Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Do it everybody. Muskie, American X, Xeus.....fantastic guys who keep me in line and we get to talk about our favorite sports team on this Earth. It is the program who has given me the most excitement through sports in my lifetime. I have also met a ton of people through this board that make it so much better to be a Xavier fan then 10 years ago.

This is also a daily visit before I get any work done each day. My boss and I have that agreement.

I just checked and I still show as supporting member, but no idea how long I have left. Does anyone remember if you get some kind of email warning? Or do I actually have to pay attention? Feel free to let me know is you see I’ve expired (as a supporting member, if I really croaked you get no more from me). It’s cheap and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I just checked and I still show as supporting member, but no idea how long I have left. Does anyone remember if you get some kind of email warning? Or do I actually have to pay attention? Feel free to let me know is you see I’ve expired (as a supporting member, if I really croaked you get no more from me). It’s cheap and easy.
    If your username is gold, you're a supporting member. If black, you're living in a welfare state off the rest of us!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

In will check for you when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Click “settings” at the top, then “paid subscriptions “ under “my settings” on the left of the settings page. The “expiry “ date shows at the top of the paid subscriptions page.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationX View Post
    Click “settings” at the top, then “paid subscriptions “ under “my settings” on the left of the settings page. The “expiry “ date shows at the top of the paid subscriptions page.
    Thanks! I’ve got some time...

Renewed my Supporting Membership today

Best $12.50 I spend all year!!! All you cheap asses need to step up.

Yeah, you bums!

(I DID check to make sure I could still access The X Lounge before making this post)

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Yeah, you bums!

(I DID check to make sure I could still access The X Lounge before making this post)
    HAHAHA. It says supporting member right under your name GO!

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    HAHAHA. It says supporting member right under your name GO!
    He just likes visiting the X Lounge. It’s the best way to find out if you’re paid up.