Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Kentucky lost at South Carolina. South Carolina is awful this year, so this was fun.

Also enjoyed IU losing to Rutgers, although that's not as embarrassing this year as it would be most years.
    It's funny, Rutgers actually plays exactly how this Xavier team should play. They shoot the 3 worse than Xavier, but shoot it slightly less and rebound the hell out of the ball. They even turn it over more and still have success. Rutgers is the blueprint lol.

Supporting Member
    UC might have a worse offense than us

Maybe I should put this in the silver linings thread.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Maybe Wichita isn't as good as we thought. (I know, GoMuskies, I know - Houston is stealing signs yet again)

I think I said Wichita wasn't that great this year. Offense is just painfully bad (sound familiar?). Check back next year.

Watching college basketball.

Flip on Creighton- Providence- Loud, raucous 18,000 people in the stands.
    One channel up- GW at UMass. A morgue. Maybe 4,000 people in a mausoleum.
    I love this league. Too bad us and St. John’s are at the bottom of the pile.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Watching college basketball.

One channel up- GW at UMass. A morgue. Maybe 4,000 people in a mausoleum.
    Do yourself a favor and put a parental lock on NBC Sports Network so you don't accidentally tune into A-10 games again.

I am so glad we are out of that shit league. It was a great league for us at the time but I def don’t miss it. VD is def reaping the benefits this year from the lack of competition. Remember when we use to talk about how the league should force Fordham to become
    More competitive? Although I sure would like to be on that league this year with our team. 2 years in a row without a dance brings me back to Skip days.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I am so glad we are out of that shit league. It was a great league for us at the time but I def don’t miss it. VD is def reaping the benefits this year from the lack of competition. Remember when we use to talk about how the league should force Fordham to become
    More competitive? Although I sure would like to be on that league this year with our team. 2 years in a row without a dance brings me back to Skip days.

This current X team would not get a bid if they were in the A-10 this year. Worst X team I have seen in a long time. Offense is painful to watch.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by goldiewilson View Post
    This current X team would not get a bid if they were in the A-10 this year. Worst X team I have seen in a long time. Offense is painful to watch.
    i mean, we had a worse team as recently as last season. hyperbole is fun though

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    i mean, we had a worse team as recently as last season. hyperbole is fun though
    People keep saying this as if it's true. The season isn't over yet. They play the way they have played, and this team isnt finishing 500