Thread: St John's

Supporting Member

St John's

Word out of NYC is Mustafa Heron done for the year with ankle injury. Not looking past Butler tomorrow, but any good news going forward is always welcome this time of the year. We will be at MSG cheering the boys on!

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastXman View Post
    Word out of NYC is Mustafa Heron done for the year with ankle injury. Not looking past Butler tomorrow, but any good news going forward is always welcome this time of the year. We will be at MSG cheering the boys on!
    If we lose because you looked at anything past the next game I call for you to be banned (joke)

https://nypost.com/2020/02/11/mustap...st-johns-blow/

This is his second time down this season for him. Bad way the end.
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

I mean, you're not supposed to say OUT LOUD that this is good news.

I've watched Mustapha play for years now dating back to some of his High School days. NBA talent that unfortunately had a lot of bad breaks go his way both on and off the court. Wish him well.
    Run the table.

St. Johns has had a streak of really bad luck, and unfortunately for Mike Anderson, who I think has done a really good job, it continues.

They went out to the desert and beat Sean Miller. They certainly held up their end of the league in the Non-Con, just like DePaul did. Every Big East team should go to a post season Tournament, but this probably knocks St. Johns out of the NIT. Too Bad.

As was proven by the Xavier/St. Johns TV rating on Fox, it really boosts the league when it's good in New York.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    St. Johns has had a streak of really bad luck, and unfortunately for Mike Anderson, who I think has done a really good job, it continues.

They went out to the desert and beat Sean Miller. They certainly held up their end of the league in the Non-Con, just like DePaul did. Every Big East team should go to a post season Tournament, but this probably knocks St. Johns out of the NIT. Too Bad.

As was proven by the Xavier/St. Johns TV rating on Fox, it really boosts the league when it's good in New York.
    They beat West Virginia as well.