Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Sophomore

What were your pre-season expectations?

My expectations were that we would have highs and lows and end up around the bubble. Despite missing over a month of practice/games we are just about on track to meet my expectations. I think some of you let the early season streak get your expectations a bit too high.

That win over EKU in OT combined with the miracle win over Bradley really had me amped for the Final Four.

Junior
    My expectations were that we would be on the right side of the bubble. 9-11 seed territory.

Supporting Member
    Tournament bid, nothing less and nothing more

Junior
    Same as every year since Staak, NCAA bid. Then go from there.

All-Conference
    Make the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    My expectations were that we would be on the right side of the bubble. 9-11 seed territory.
    Yup, same, to be fair though I was expecting us to not be on the bubble and get in relatively comfortably.

Sophomore
    Oh goody, another thread admonishing fans for being disappointed that we kinda suck again.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    My expectations were that we would have highs and lows and end up around the bubble. Despite missing over a month of practice/games we are just about on track to meet my expectations. I think some of you let the early season streak get your expectations a bit too high.
    Make the tournament was my #1 expectation.

After some early season success someone posted a poll about where we would finish in the BE and I picked 4th, so we are a little below that expectation I had after the season started, but if we make the tourney that is my biggest expectation.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Oh goody, another thread admonishing fans for being disappointed that we kinda suck again.
    You read that as admonishing???
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17