Page 251 of 256 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2559
    Louisville is favored today....and I'm thinking about betting on them. Degenerate!

What are we liking in today's Super Bowl. Kind of like Chiefs and under 47.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    What are we liking in today's Super Bowl. Kind of like Chiefs and under 47.
    I bet 49ers just because the majority of the public vote is on the chiefs

Anyone have any weird prop bets in play?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Right before kickoff, I tried to find a bet on BetMGM that the game would go to overtime. Couldn’t find it. Of course, my bet would have probably been $1, maybe $5, so it’s not like I’m out a bunch of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I think that was like +1200? Maybe +900? Anyway, would have been a nice one to win!

Supporting Member
    Solid game but 49ers buttholes got way too tight. You run it at the end of reg to get the first down and win the game and you run it on 3rd and 4th to get the td in ot instead of kicking a meaningless fg. You aren’t stopping mahomes with 4 downs.

And I’m sorry but Brock purdy is mediocre. When are people just gonna say it? The 49ers have weapons all over the damn field. Get a real qb and win multiple championships.

Mahomes is ridiculous, kelce is beyond annoying
    Last edited by Xville; 02-11-2024 at 10:22 PM.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Mahomes is so good. As crazy as it sounds, in the future when teams are in a situation like the 49ers were in OT, you might have to go for the TD on 4th down. Not that I was advocating for that at the time, bc then all the Chiefs need is a FG if you don't get it and their D was playing well, but Mahomes makes the other team pay 99% of the time when they don't bury the Chiefs. Have to play more aggressive than against anyone else.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I had Chiefs 24, Niners 21 for 100-1 as the exact score yesterday. That sounds WAY closer to winning than it actually was, obviously.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    How do we feel about Iowa State at UC tomorrow?

Feel like I want to bet a lot on Iowa State. They are +2 and I'm debating between that and ML and how confident.

Torvik has Iowa State as a 3 point favorite. What does KenPom have, I can't see it?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17