Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals '19

Bengals '19

Bobby Hart gets 3 years 21 million from the bungles. Meanwhile, they are probably going to let Dennard walk away.

Seriously, please don't give this team any of your money. Don't go to the games. It's unreal how stupid they are.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Bobby Hart gets 3 years 21 million from the bungles. Meanwhile, they are probably going to let Dennard walk away.

Seriously, please don't give this team any of your money. Don't go to the games. It's unreal how stupid they are.
    I’d love to have them explain that decision process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I’d love to have them explain that decision process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mike Brown......enough said

They also signed the below average TE (CJ U.) to a 3 year $18 million contract. I am starting to wonder that, if nothing else, Marvin stopped the Browns from doing REALLY stupid things which even people on the Xavier message board know are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    They also signed the below average TE (CJ U.) to a 3 year $18 million contract. I am starting to wonder that, if nothing else, Marvin stopped the Browns from doing REALLY stupid things which even people on the Xavier message board know are dumb.
    The Bengals front office is dangerous. They actually think they are smarter than everyone else AND they take particular pride in resigning players that they drafted for some reason. Uzomah is a run of the mill TE. 5th - 6th round quality than can be replaced by any other TE journeyman. Oh, BTW, why is Eifert still on this team? B/c the Bengals drafted him. Any other franchise cuts their ties and moves on. I love the guy, but he cant stay healthy.

It just boggles the mind. Who did they think they were competing against for Hart’s services? The rest of the league has got to be laughing at this.

Browns Super Bowl 2020 who’s comin?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Could be worse, you guys could be a Giants fan like me. Our GM is intent on getting rid of every good player we have while not fully committing to a rebuild at the same time.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Browns Super Bowl 2020 who’s comin?
    As much as I might not like it - Browns are my pick to win the AFC North AND win a freakin playoff game. Imagine that - as bad and inept as they have been, they will win a playoff game B4 the Bungles. Oy.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by KabeX View Post
    As much as I might not like it - Browns are my pick to win the AFC North AND win a freakin playoff game. Imagine that - as bad and inept as they have been, they will win a playoff game B4 the Bungles. Oy.
    That will really hack off the Brown family, but not enough for them to change their ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.