Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast
    I think the Initial seating will be something like 21,000, with the ability to add another 3,000 - 4,000 seats later. I’m also concerned that the ticket price increase will hurt attendance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I get to be in the bleachers at Rhinegeist for the MLS announcement. To say I'm pumped would be the understatement of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkopolis View Post
    I get to be in the bleachers at Rhinegeist for the MLS announcement. To say I'm pumped would be the understatement of all time.
    Can't wait. I got my name on the RSVP list as well. Gonna be an incredible moment for Cincinnati sports.

Congrats to FC. Seriously jealous over here in Indy.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Congrats to FC. Seriously jealous over here in Indy.
    Yeah who needs multiple final fours, a Super Bowl, and the Indy 500 when you can spend almost half a billion dollars to secure a team in the world's tenth best soccer league. Cincinnati got a real bargain.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Yeah who needs multiple final fours, a Super Bowl, and the Indy 500 when you can spend almost half a billion dollars to secure a team in the world's tenth best soccer league. Cincinnati got a real bargain.
    Are you having a bad day at work?
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Are you having a bad day at work?
    Methinks Title is a sorry-ass VD fan and is afflicted with Big East envy. Plus he's no-doubt pissed that he is trapped in Dayton. Just put him on "Ignore".
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Methinks Title is a sorry-ass VD fan and is afflicted with Big East envy. Plus he's no-doubt pissed that he is trapped in Dayton. Just put him on "Ignore".
    My money is on being a Butler fan
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    My money is on being a Butler fan
    Whomever he/she is, the negativity is insufferable. There is a reason for the red dots. Do us all a favor...
    Zip'em Up!