Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Sophomore
    I also read in Washington Post that we're the worst No. 1 seed in more than a decade, according to KenPom records. Kansas isn't too far behind. So, if there was a 1-seed to disrespect this year, it doesn't surprise me that we fit the bill. None of that matters a lick once the ball is in the air.

I have a new drinking game

If you wanna get blitzed then turn on CBS sports network. Every time Swin Cash says something about how she played the game, been in that locker room, or just makes it obvious that she needs to constantly remind us how she played then take a drink. Good luck making it to commercial break

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Gottlieb gave us respect on Cowherd's show today. Saying we are really good we went to the Elite 8 last year with injuries, we got a good draw, and older teams are going to win in this tourney.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

On the other hand Cowherd himself did not have us as one of his 9 teams that can win the tourney.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Gottlieb gave us respect on Cowherd's show today. Saying we are really good we went to the Elite 8 last year with injuries, we got a good draw, and older teams are going to win in this tourney.
    I heard and enjoyed that. I’ll just say that, while I don’t love Gottlieb, I think he knows more about basketball than Cowherd.

And I like people saying nice things about us. Points for Dougie.

Honestly, never heard of her.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Every time someone predicts us to lose before the elite eight or makes a comment about how we're a weak 1 seed, take a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Honestly, never heard of her.
    Neither have I. Is she hot?

(That was shameful of me, but my fate is probably sealed.)

Q had the #10 play of the year on college game night last night for his behind the back pass to Sean O'mara for a dunk vs Nova at home.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Q had the #10 play of the year on college game night last night for his behind the back pass to Sean O'mara for a dunk vs Nova at home.
    The behind the back crap can also be your doom, as we have seen. Recently. I hope to stay out of the top 10, or the bottom 10, for such stuff going forward unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Having said that, it was AWESOME to watch!