Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Yep that article was the reason why I cancelled my subscription finally.....
    It's a terrible newspaper. Unfortunately, it's the only one in town.

I am hoping that since Gannett got sold, the Enquirer will stop using the Gannett/USA Today model of "reporting" news and actually start providing us with real news.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    It's a terrible newspaper. Unfortunately, it's the only one in town.

I am hoping that since Gannett got sold, the Enquirer will stop using the Gannett/USA Today model of "reporting" news and actually start providing us with real news.
    As a guy who grew up in Cincy and lives in Michigan, I like to stay up on Cincy news. Lots of friends and family there.

Their newspaper is dreadful.

And the whole "ok, you have had your 10 free stories, now you have to subscribe" model is pure horseshit.

Seriously pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jhelmes37 View Post
    As a guy who grew up in Cincy and lives in Michigan, I like to stay up on Cincy news. Lots of friends and family there.

Their newspaper is dreadful.

And the whole "ok, you have had your 10 free stories, now you have to subscribe" model is pure horseshit.

Seriously pathetic.
    Clear your browser history and cookies and your 10 free stories will start over. That's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Clear your browser history and cookies and your 10 free stories will start over. That's what I do.
    Just browse in incognito mode and then you dont even have to clear the cache/cookies

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    They've changed their set up in the last few weeks though. Some articles cannot be accessed unless you are a subscriber, regardless if you have free articles or not.

What's the point? Why do we even need the 'newspaper'? Don't subscribe, don't read. It's been dead anyway since....forever. RIP
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

back to the topic at hand...........I'm calling out those that claim he had a THIRD incident..........is this all rumor or does anyone have any factual information?
    Last edited by bleedXblue; 08-22-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Why is this still a Xavier BASKETBALL topic? Mods should move this toxic subject to another place on the site. It would be nice if the POSITIVE vibes going on in "MENS BASKETBALL" can avoid being polluted. This is not BASKETBALL news.....it's only for people interested in local criminal justice system stories.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 08-22-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Why is this still a Xavier BASKETBALL topic? Mods should move this toxic subject to another place on the site. It would be nice if the POSITIVE vibes going on in "MENS BASKETBALL" can avoid being polluted. This is not BASKETBALL news.....it's only for people interested in local criminal justice system stories.
    Yeah, I get it, but maybe relax a bit. You know what it is. Maybe just don’t click on it? Or maybe that’s just me. I appreciate what we have here, no complaints from me unless it’s more egregious than digging up an old thread and not moving it elsewhere ASAP.

No problem with the Walter situation as a point of discussion, but hard to argue it doesn't belong in another forum. His relativity to the Xavier BASKETBALL program is long gone, in fact, barely ever existed. There's a lot of excitement surrounding team 98 and I'm guessing some casual fans and even other BE folks will be perusing this site. It's unfortunate that this thread is at the top of our Men's Basketball forum.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club