Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wont this new hire have a limited role? X has 3 assistants pounding the recruiting trail. Maybe he is an added mind that stays close to Cintas for coaching decisions and writing up unique plays and scouting.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Wont this new hire have a limited role? X has 3 assistants pounding the recruiting trail. Maybe he is an added mind that stays close to Cintas for coaching decisions and writing up unique plays and scouting.
    Bingo. With the amount of recruiting the other 3 do, I'm surprised they have time to coach. Sounds like Graves is a strategist, and since he learned strategy from Stevens, that can only be a plus for X.

Heck, he may have stepped away from Evansville BECAUSE he wouldn't need to recruit. But we should also file this event away if it unfolds that one of the younger assistants might be looking to jump ship after this season.

I think this is Travis being an Indiana guy and wants to stockpile Indiana talent.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    Heck, he may have stepped away from Evansville BECAUSE he wouldn't need to recruit. But we should also file this event away if it unfolds that one of the younger assistants might be looking to jump ship after this season.

I think this is Travis being an Indiana guy and wants to stockpile Indiana talent.
    Bingo.