Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He has 2-3 years left in his prime and that’s probably pushing it. Him going to la was not a basketball decision, and his priorities have changed just like many of ours do as we get older. Does he still want to win? Sure! Is it a burning desire like he had when he went to Miami or back to Cleveland? Sure doesn’t seem that way.
    This is accurate.

Side note, watching Giannis makes me cry. Cavs took Anthony Bennett #1 overall that year. Nobody thought Giannis would be this good, and that was a terrible draft... but man he is a freak.

Sophomore
    David West retiring has clearly decimated the warriors

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    David West retiring has clearly decimated the warriors
    And no one cares according to the tv ratings.

Hot take: NBA players are TOO good, which makes the game kind of boring. It's like tennis (particularly at a place like Wimbledon), where the men just hit the ball TOO hard, so I prefer the women's game. Now, don't go crazy and think this means I prefer the WNBA (no), but it's definitely a reason I think the college game is more interesting.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Hot take: NBA players are TOO good, which makes the game kind of boring. It's like tennis (particularly at a place like Wimbledon), where the men just hit the ball TOO hard, so I prefer the women's game. Now, don't go crazy and think this means I prefer the WNBA (no), but it's definitely a reason I think the college game is more interesting.
    that tennis take is absolutely wild

Supporting Member
    I think it's more of a no one is close to being as good as the warriors so why should anyone give a crap problem.
    Last edited by Xville; 06-02-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Girly-mahn take on Wimbledon there GM.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I think it's more of a no one is close to being as good as the warriors so why should anyone give a crap problem.
    Yeah, that and tonight's officiating was unbearable at times, the first quarter took 45 minutes. That's insane, felt like a lot of fouls disrupted the flow of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Girly-mahn take on Wimbledon there GM.
    Nothing hotter than a hot female doing her accomplished tennis thing! Oh Lordy!

Bringing back some Ben Simmons chatter... good news for those firmly in Camp Simmons