Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Bluiett had a good game, but not the eye-popping numbers of the first two games. Still, I think he made enough plays on defense (he stopped at least two post attempts), and contributed positively on offense that teams will still be contemplating their options with him. The downside for him with just a couple more games left is that others on his team are really gunning to impress. The Pels don't have a lot of money to make moves, so they are likely looking for their best development option at the SF or PG spot.

All-Conference
    All he can do is give them a reason to keep him around...he's doing that.

Junior
    His hometown Pacers have tons of cap space, and frankly Tre fits what they need, a spot up 3 pt shooter, much better than Sumner.

Sumner will be a PG for them. He won’t be a shooting guard for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be so sure of that, I watched some of the game yesterday and Ed wasn't the PG, he was playing off the ball...

Sophomore
    positionless basketball..Edmond played OK but seemed a little confused. It is hard to believe that he COULD have been on our team this year..may have made a difference against FSU and Villanova where we were lacking "athletes". It is almost like it was a dream that he played for us. I remember that Sunday night St Johns game where he tore up knee on a made basket(his last ever for X). Good guy and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    All he can do is give them a reason to keep him around...he's doing that.
    Yup give them a reason to keep you around, you don't see many guys play their way into a chance from Summer League, but Tre is doing that right now, hopefully he can continue to keep this up for the last few games and show he deserves to belong. He's looked pretty sharp so far.

What's funny is the Pels have had two undrafted guys in past summer leagues — Seth Curry and Quinn Cook — who both lit it up in their games and the Pels didn't make offers enough to keep them. Those guys are both advancing their careers in the NBA. If they let Bluiett go and he then he sticks with someone else, I think their fans will have a fit.

Gates had a nice showing in what was his first (I think) time on the court for the Bulls.
    14 Pts in 15 minutes with 2 boards and 2 assists.
    5 of 7, with 4 of 6 from 3.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Maybe Der Kaiser was just shooting too close for us.. step back a couple feet and lights out.. SMH