Miller hires Ryan Anderson

This is definitely someone I am feeling very excited to see join the X staff. Many of us have been wondering whichbof the assistants knows how to coach the bigs. Anderson was a first team All Pac 12 selection who averaged 15 points and 10 rebounds. I see him being a huge asset when it comes to developing the current bigs on the roster as well as recruiting new ones.

Welcome aboard Mr Anderson!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ng/9663654002/
    Last edited by IM4X; 05-06-2022 at 12:58 AM.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I could be wrong but I thought the director of recruiting wasn't allowed to do instruction/coaching with the team.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I could be wrong but I thought the director of recruiting wasn't allowed to do instruction/coaching with the team.
    It’s a good question. I was wondering that same thing, but it almost sounds like (from the article) it is one of the reasons he is being hired. It says he did it at his last position at Arizona.