WSOC: Women Draw Ball State 1-1 in Double OT

Link

After falling behind for the first time in 2016, the Xavier women's soccer team responded quickly, matching Ball State less than three minutes later and holding the Cardinals without another goal through double-overtime to earn a 1-1 draw. The result moves the Musketeers to 2-0-1 on the season, marking the first time Xavier has been undefeated through three games since 2013.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Well my daughter and Andi Kennard were matched up for the entire game. They held each other in check as it was an awesome duel to watch. At the end of double overtime and the game was final, they walked over and shared a big hug, then walked off the field together. My daughter scored today so all is right with the world.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Well my daughter and Andi Kennard were matched up for the entire game. They held each other in check as it was an awesome duel to watch. At the end of double overtime and the game was final, they walked over and shared a big hug, then walked off the field together. My daughter scored today so all is right with the world.
    That's great news! Did you celebrate at the Heorot afterwards?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    Boom