Page 105 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 555951031041051061071151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    They don't have the freedom to shutdown highways and disrupt other people's lives. Yep, just freedom of assembly...

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Please, watch the press conference and come back with a straight face.

Then, pLease list the jobs Trump has created. I don't see any. And you can even count jobs he's actually saved ( though not the ones he simply claims to have saved.). Then subtract your number from 25 million.
    We shall see. You sound butt hurt. I see he has saved jobs and is doing what he said he would do. He is trying to shake things up which is needed. I know Obama and George Bush served 12 years before him and I couldn't tell you one thing they did that impacted the country in a positive way. I know a good barometer of confidence in a president is the stock market and it's breaking records everday, which I love because it helps my retirement, hope that trend continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    He's insanely insecure. He can dish but he can't take. Narcissist disorder. And he's attacking every check and balance in the Constitution.

And he wont ever just shut the fuck up and do his job. Strange times.
    Huh, interesting you didn't bring this complaint up during the last administration.

Politics Thread

This thread makes me hit the vape pen....I don't need much of a reason...but this thread is justification. Nobody is changing anyone's mind.

Politics Thread

It's all cool now....carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    SS is their money taken by threat of force throughout their entire working lives. Do you feel everyone on SS is crazy and should be deprived of due process?
    You don't need to pay a nickel in to get SS Disability, which as I hope you know, is totally different from regular SS. You can actually eat your way into a SS Disability check.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 02-17-2017 at 01:28 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Tom Winter
    NBC's Pete Williams reports (as we have all along) that investigators have found no collusion between Trump campaign and contacts in Russia.
    I had no idea you are a reporter. Which news outlet do you work for?
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    SS is their money taken by threat of force throughout their entire working lives. Do you feel everyone on SS is crazy and should be deprived of due process?
    I guess by your logic, all taxes are money "taken by force" Or are just the taxes that support programs you don't believe in the ones "taken by force"? In that case, the taxes I pay to protect Trump in his excessive use of the Secret Service are "taken by force".
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I had no idea you are a reporter. Which news outlet do you work for?
    That comment was part of the actual tweet.

Sophomore
    Until I watched that press conference I never knew what uranium was, thanks Donald!

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    We shall see. You sound butt hurt. I see he has saved jobs and is doing what he said he would do. He is trying to shake things up which is needed. I know Obama and George Bush served 12 years before him and I couldn't tell you one thing they did that impacted the country in a positive way. I know a good barometer of confidence in a president is the stock market and it's breaking records everday, which I love because it helps my retirement, hope that trend continues.
    What about defection rates?