Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    If we win 2 games in New York and all the favorites win their conference tournaments we have a pretty good shot. But there are always one or two conferences that have upsets and steal a bid. Anything other than winning the conference will make for a long weekend waiting for the section show.

This year's especially tough because there are so many mediocre teams and we're right there with them all. All these bad teams can't make deep runs in their conference tourneys so if we do it could help separate us from the pack just enough to get us in.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    creighton beat us by 22 at their place and we barely squeaked out an overtime win at home when we were playing well. they clearly give us problems. we'll need to be on our game to win
    We lost at home to Providence, then blew them out on the road. I'm not saying Creighton can't beat us, but I would take the result in Omaha with a grain of salt given how much better we've been since then.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by fellahmuskie View Post
    We lost at home to Providence, then blew them out on the road. I'm not saying Creighton can't beat us, but I would take the result in Omaha with a grain of salt given how much better we've been since then.
    We should've swept providence. Creighton is much better than providence. All I'm saying is that they can beat us. I don't think they're 22 points better than us, but this will be a tough game

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    We should've swept providence. Creighton is much better than providence. All I'm saying is that they can beat us. I don't think they're 22 points better than us, but this will be a tough game
    Agree it's going to be a tough game. Hopefully the defense brings it for 40 minutes because you can never let up against Creighton.

Quote Originally Posted by fellahmuskie View Post
    Agree it's going to be a tough game. Hopefully the defense brings it for 40 minutes because you can never let up against Creighton.
    And may Naji be fully rested and ready to go.

If not for Martin Krampelj, these CU guys are SOFT. That Ballock kid is a 1 trick pony with no COJONES....CRUSH THE BJ'S!!!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

I don't see anyway we get an at large after 2 wins. Love the optimism though
    Run the table.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    I don't see anyway we get an at large after 2 wins. Love the optimism though
    Yeah not gonna happen. Ugh stupid butler game ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    And may Naji be fully rested and ready to go.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Yeah not gonna happen. Ugh stupid butler game ruined it.
    It was not the Butler game as much as it was losing at home to DePaul and not beating Auburn that ruined it.

That said 2 wins and getting to the BE finals and I am calling my shot saying X gets in.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts