Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Final Scout top 100 - 2017

Scruggs finishes at 29 and Naji at 36. I don't believe Naji was even in top 100 a year ago. Harden still a 4 star but not top 100.

http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...ball-prospects

Great class by Mack & co, awesome that we have the 29th, and 36th player nationally, just hoping to continue improving in the recruiting department, and land a 5 star soon!

1) Apparently Harden is a better shooter than I realized.

2) I hate Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post

2) I hate Duke.
    You'll hate them a lot more if they get Duvall and Kevin Knox...

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    You'll hate them a lot more if they get Duvall and Kevin Knox...
    I'm not sure it that's even possible. It's like athletes saying they gave 110%. There is a max, and I think I'm there. But who knows, I may find the strength to dig deep and hate even more. Off to hell I go.....

I'm not sure it that's even possible. It's like athletes saying they gave 110%. There is a max, and I think I'm there. But who knows, I may find the strength to dig deep and hate even more. Off to hell I go.....
    I digress for a second... this just reminds me of probably my favorite headline from The Onion: "Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know He Still Had"

More like "College Basketball Fan Who Thought He'd Hated Duke as Much as Possible Finds Last Additional Reason for Hatred He Didn't Even Know He Still Had."

Quote Originally Posted by X-ceptional View Post
    I digress for a second... this just reminds me of probably my favorite headline from The Onion: "Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know He Still Had"

More like "College Basketball Fan Who Thought He'd Hated Duke as Much as Possible Finds Last Additional Reason for Hatred He Didn't Even Know He Still Had."
    "Unsuitable for conversion" HAD to sting!

2) I hate Duke.
    You're approaching this incorrectly. You have to be more positive. Make a new list. Something like this maybe:

I like Duke...
    1. when they lose in the 1st or 2nd round
    2. when one of their players does something ridiculous and Coach K has to act like he talks, but still can't
    3. when there might be an issue or the team isn't that great and the Coach decides he needs time off for personal/medical reasons
    4. every time they lose any game, ever.

See? It's not hard to be positive about Duke.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    One good thing about the offseason, at least this website won't have reason to change for a while: http://www.diddukewin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    You're approaching this incorrectly. You have to be more positive. Make a new list. Something like this maybe:

I like Duke...
    1. when they lose in the 1st or 2nd round
    2. when one of their players does something ridiculous and Coach K has to act like he talks, but still can't
    3. when there might be an issue or the team isn't that great and the Coach decides he needs time off for personal/medical reasons
    Interestingly, my oldest son, Michael, is a neurosurgeon at Duke Medical. Michael was asked, and agreed, to assist in Coach K's recent neck surgery. He was told that it would be a routine anterior cervical discectomy. However, a week before the planned surgery my son opted to recuse himself when he learned that it was not a routine procedure but rather an experimental exploratory operation to determine if Coach K has a spine.