Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    We suck, we don’t have the horses to compete. It’s obvious. I don’t say bad things about Mack on here because he was a great coach for our program, but fuck him for leaving the cupboard so bare. This team is Scruggs and Marshall and a PG that needs to stop shooting.

I feel bad for Steele for having to give serious minutes to black holes like Goodin, Jones, and Castlin because he has to.

Last thing, Wojo leaving in his best to run up the score is pure Duke bullshit. Karma sucks and I can’t wait to watch it bite his ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed on Wojo. Up 15 under 2 minutes and he leaves his guys in.....Ahole

Lol, we're the fanbase complaining about running up the score now. Perfect. Wojo was fine.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    4 posts and you are calling out the coach? FU
    What is the minimum number of posts required before one is permitted to call out a coach? Asking for a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    What is the minimum number of posts required before one is permitted to call out a coach? Asking for a friend...

This team has no 3pt shooters. I worry about next year. You just can’t win without outside shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    This team has no 3pt shooters. I worry about next year. You just can’t win without outside shooting.
    Not in today's game. Golden State and Sacramento combined to make 41 three pointers last night. That's the way the game is going.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    Tandy and Bishop can shoot, Kennedy and Harden should be able to shoot but I think Harden is a lost cause.

Wojo did leave his guys in and run it up. The code is if the road pulls their horses you do as the home team that’s up.

Ah, just like the old days! Anyone who graduated in 1978, like me, or before, you know what I mean. At any rate, Welage and Castlin have to sit and anyone, I mean anyone on the bench needs to play instead. If you're gonna get drilled, then at least get drilled while allowing someone who can remotely possibly help next year playing. Hankins is a great contributor, the other two grad transfers are definitely not. I image Castlin being from Columbia would at least be great help at study table, though.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Wojo was fine. We didn't pull our horses. Come to think of it, we dont have any horses to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Wojo was fine. We didn't pull our horses. Come to think of it, we dont have any horses to pull.
    Agree to disagree, Harden Kennedy Welage all in at the end. Anyone at risk of doing something was out.