Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Yeah, Bishop has a lot of weapons in his tool box. I have followed him closely. He has NO problem dunking with style but it seems like he scores over half his points with the 3 ball, so we're getting a much needed shooter this fall. I really like the fact that he and ZFree play on teams that are at the top in their states. They play big time, big city competition on a regular basis, especially come tournament time.
    The fact that they can play against that kind of competition in big games is even huger..er. We desperately need players who are not of afraid of the bright hot spotlights.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Yeah, Odom is killing it. A TRUE PG. His numbers are sick. Basically accounts for like 50% of his teams scoring on a St. Francis squad that earned a 1 seed in their state tournament. I really fear that people will get in his ear and end up reopening his recruitment.
    For whatever it's worth, Odom has been throwing the X during introductions. It's not quite a signed letter of intent, but I think it's at least an indication he doesn't have one foot out the door just yet.
    Joel
    Banners on the Parkway - XU on SBN (Formerly Xavier Examiner)

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    For whatever it's worth, Odom has been throwing the X during introductions. It's not quite a signed letter of intent, but I think it's at least an indication he doesn't have one foot out the door just yet.
    Is there any video available?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Well, both of our incoming KY recruits are now sporting District Championships......destination Rupp Arena. Anyone take in the Walton Verona game?

Is there any video available?
    About 1:15 into this one you can see it. Looks like each dude has a custom handshake and his ends with the X. https://youtu.be/gwuIsV3kbGA
    Joel
    Banners on the Parkway - XU on SBN (Formerly Xavier Examiner)

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    About 1:15 into this one you can see it. Looks like each dude has a custom handshake and his ends with the X. https://youtu.be/gwuIsV3kbGA
    He will be at the Nova game Sunday

Miles tied for top scorer of the game, with 22 points, as WV defeated Simon Kenton for the 32nd District Championship 62-49. His 22 points included the only 3-pointer that WV had for the game. On to regionals now, where WV should be the #1 seed.

When introduced at games Miles always makes the X sign with his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Miles tied for top scorer of the game, with 22 points, as WV defeated Simon Kenton for the 32nd District Championship 62-49. His 22 points included the only 3-pointer that WV had for the game. On to regionals now, where WV should be the #1 seed.
    Were you able to find a box score?

Were you able to find a box score?
    Cincinnati.com.

Minimal though....he had 8 baskets (1 for 3 points) and made 5 free throws....22 points. Doesn’t show rebounds, assists, or anything else. There may be more information on Bluegrasspreps.com, but I’ve used up my free access to that site and can’t see that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    The fact that they can play against that kind of competition in big games is even huger..er. We desperately need players who are not of afraid of the bright hot spotlights.
    My feelings exactly, get guys who want the shot at the end of the game, who love the competition and let's it raise their level of play, that's how we break down the wall to the Final Four. Our recruiting class coming in looks incredibly promising, a lot of just absolute gamers. Bishop, Freemantle, Odom all on good teams that can make strong post-season runs, that can't do anything but help when we're dancing.