Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
    Sophomore
    In 26 games at Chipola this year, Thomas averaged 9.9 pts while shooting 47% from the field, 18% from three, and 51% from the line. He averaged 5 rebounds and 3 assists.

Sounds like he may have been a touch overrated.

That is a pretty crappy JUCO stat line. I wonder if effort/commitment is an issue for him. It certainly seemed like he had the physical tools.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    That is a pretty crappy JUCO stat line. I wonder if effort/commitment is an issue for him. It certainly seemed like he had the physical tools.
    Believe me, he has the physical skills. There is clearly something else going on. Oh well, Rasheen's problem now.

Junior
    The bar at every level is so much higher than the previous bar. It takes a lot of talent and a lot of work to move from one level to the next.

All-Conference
    18% from three? Ugh.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    18% from three? Ugh.
    Yeah. 9-49. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    The bar at every level is so much higher than the previous bar. It takes a lot of talent and a lot of work to move from one level to the next.
    No doubt, but I've talked to people who have seen this guy play since he was about 15, and there was never even a shadow of doubt that he had a LOT of talent. Sometimes, even the most talented guys don't pan out. I knew a guy who was ranked as high as the #2 overall player nationally in our class by Hoop Scout our sophomore year (behind only Dwight Howard, if I remember correctly.) He never even went to college. He was very academically capable too, which is the saddest part. When we were freshmen, he had been in ever national publication and we all thought it was a matter of time before we saw him in the NBA. Everyone's story is different, but unfortunately, it seems to me that Thomas is heading down a similar path.

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein

Former Manhattan commit Chris Thomas will wind up at Marshall, per a source. Big time offensive talent. Was #1 JUCO player nationally.

Chris Thomas (Commit Other)

Quote Originally Posted by outsideobserver11 View Post
    Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein

Former Manhattan commit Chris Thomas will wind up at Marshall, per a source. Big time offensive talent. Was #1 JUCO player nationally.
    The what if game... Semaj, Thomas, and Dez. Wow