Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    What is your twitter handle?
    Just search Twitter for #bringbackmiller. It’s only there once that I’ve found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbledxu View Post
    I’d rather have a re-tread HC that would appreciate the job than a first time HC who would use us as a stepping stone (like they all have so far).
    This is a great point.... Rick Pitino fits the bill. Lol

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Y'all know what a show-cause penalty is, right?
    We would just need to show cause of why we need to hire him. Well it is cause we want wins. That should be good enough right?
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Bring back Miller is everywhere. Pitt started one too!!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Maybe you should leave instead.
    +

Porter Moser, who was also a HC at Arkansas-Little Rock and Illinois State, has now taken Loyola to the final 4. He would have to be under consideration for almost any job in the country, based not only on what he has down in the tourney but also on his whole career body of work.

Xavier hire Porter Moser ASAP

Please, Porter Moser would be a great, great hire.
    What a classy dude.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Porter Moser, who was also a HC at Arkansas-Little Rock and Illinois State, has now taken Loyola to the final 4. He would have to be under consideration for almost any job in the country, based not only on what he has down in the tourney but also on his whole career body of work.
    I agree. Wasn’t sold on him and thought it was a fluke but his kids are the real deal. No gimmick and no luck. Just well prepared. Would be hard to get him I think, has a lot coming back, from Chicago, but it’s always hard to repeat super success. I would be OK with him. He obviously can coach fundamentals. His team did exactly opposite of X after a missed three. They actually get back and stop the ball. I would be ok with him. He also mentioned Loyola as a Jesuit school as one reason he took the job. Loyola was really bad when he took over.

All-Conference
    And another school gets to the F4 before us...sigh (yeah, I know it's their second time).

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    And another school gets to the F4 before us...sigh (yeah, I know it's their second time).
    I had to turn it off. It was just frustrating to sit and wonder when it will be our turn.