Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Jason triples 18 to go from T6 to T19 as of now
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

He's definitely a 71 hole player!

Still, another excellent result in an excellent season for him.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    He's definitely a 71 hole player!

Still, another excellent result in an excellent season for him.
    The triple on 18 cost him over $100K and yet another top-10 finish. However he has slid inside the Fedex top 30 with his 16th place finish, and added $90K+ to his earnings this year. One of these days, as the golf announcers keep saying about him, he will break through. His putting is coming around at last; now he just needs to be a little tougher mentally to get there.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Jason is going to win here soon when he figures out how to play consistently on Sat and Sun.

Geesh. Hes tied for the lead after 10 holes and then falls apart.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Jason is going to win here soon when he figures out how to play consistently on Sat and Sun.

Geesh. Hes tied for the lead after 10 holes and then falls apart.
    He may have been tied but a bunch of those within 1 shot were very early in their rounds; he has played very consistently well on weekends --especially last 6 events- and has generally climbed the leaderboard on weekends. And anyone who saw those putts on Nos 10-12 yesterday might re-consider the "mental toughness" comment. Just 1 crappy shot on tight hole.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    He may have been tied but a bunch of those within 1 shot were very early in their rounds; he has played very consistently well on weekends --especially last 6 events- and has generally climbed the leaderboard on weekends. And anyone who saw those putts on Nos 10-12 yesterday might re-consider the "mental toughness" comment. Just 1 crappy shot on tight hole.
    I did see them. That's why I said that his putting is coming around. Of course you also must have seen him miss the green on 10-13 after 5 straight birdies. He has to stay focused once he is in contention, i.e. get more mentally tough.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I did see them. That's why I said that his putting is coming around. Of course you also must have seen him miss the green on 10-13 after 5 straight birdies. He has to stay focused once he is in contention, i.e. get more mentally tough.
    its almost as if he knows he's nearing the lead and then loses some of his focus.........he just needs to play and stop looking at the leader board

Kokrak tees off at 12:10 today.

My pick is Leishman 80-1.

Got Rose at 20-1, Dechambeau at 40-1 and Jason at 80-1.

I’m torn on moving the PGA to May. At the moment, I like the fact you don’t have such big gap between the first and second major. However come August, hope I can get excited about the Tour Championship like I did with The PGA.