Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Anyone have any info on the Big East Conference schedule release? The Big Ten released their's schedule last week. I recall conference schedules being release early to mid September.

How is it that all 4 BE teams end up on the same side of this forecast?

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ness-men-field
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How is it that all 4 BE teams end up on the same side of this forecast?

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ness-men-field
    If you play someone 2 or more times during the season, you can't play them until the Sweet Sixteen. Everything is kosher with his bracket.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

I think the committee tries to have it so teams from same conference do not play each other in the first or second round.

Looking at X's roster, I think this season's success depends on how reliable Nunge is. We know Freemantle, Scruggs, Jones, Johnson and Odom will produce. For X to be good, we need reliable production and defense from our center.

Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-18-2021 at 08:47 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Looking at X's roster, I think this season's success depends on how reliable Nunge is. We know Freemantle, Scruggs, Jones, Johnson and Odom will produce. For X to be good, we need reliable production and defense from our center.
    Enquirer article says that they are being very cautious with his rehab. He isn’t allowed to play any 5 on 5 yet. Hopes to be fully recovered by beginning of season though.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Enquirer article says that they are being very cautious with his rehab. He isn’t allowed to play any 5 on 5 yet. Hopes to be fully recovered by beginning of season though.
    I didn't go to the softball game but I heard people were impressed with Stanley running full blast and playing left handed catcher. If he can contribute that would be great. Not sure he knows defense

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I hope he’s still flexible and it helps rather than hurts his shooting. That’s an impressive change, no doubt!

Not sure where to post this but this analysis and ranking system in preseason happens every year and it is a good free read: They rank the top 144 teams with analysis and depth charts/rosters.
    They are up to # 66 out of 144.

SJU and Creighton are the recent BE teams. I imagine X will be in the #25-44 range.

link:
    https://www.collegesportsmadness.com...reviews?page=1