Page 1168 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168116911701178121812681668 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,680 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Clearly Garland is unfit so a hearing was a waste of time .
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Insults are a sign you've lost the argument right Bobbie?
    You insulted Garland. What's the difference. Last I checked public figures don't post here.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    You insulted Garland. What's the difference. Last I checked public figures don't post here.
    Stating that he is not fit based on his beliefs and statements is not an insult.

So if somebody called you unfit it would be ok? I assume? OK
    2023 Sweet 16

So if somebody called you unfit it would be ok? I assume? OK
    For a seat on the SCOTUS? Yeah, I’d be ok with that.

unfit for your job..ok
    2023 Sweet 16

unfit for your job..ok
    He was fine for a lower court but not for the court of last resort. I’m sure plenty of people would say a lot of people aren’t fit for that job. He’s made some interesting statements as AG that confirm this. Feel better?

So he was a DC Judge for 25 years. How long were Cheese and Kavanaugh? Did they suddenly become qualified bcuz trump liked them? Saying he was not qualified is ridiculous. An insult.
    2023 Sweet 16

So he was a DC Judge for 25 years. How long were Cheese and Kavanaugh? Did they suddenly become qualified bcuz trump liked them? Saying he was not qualified is ridiculous. An insult.
    Well, maybe there was a reason he was at the same level for 25 years. It’s your turn is not a strong qualification. Mitch McConnell has been in Congress for a long time but I don’t think he’s fit for minority/majority leader much less President.

Was Garland, who’d been passed over by Clinton/Bush suddenly the right pick because Obama said so?
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 06-17-2021 at 11:27 PM.

Sophomore
    The Juneteenth holiday will now live forever in infamy as a day of violence. This situation of wanton violence was created by Democrats by allowing a year of riots to go unpunished - on top of numerous Democrat politicians advocating for "defund the police" movements. You have and will reap the benefits you have sown Dems! You guys are going to get shellacked next November like you've never seen before!

Black Crowd Cheers as White Woman is Savagely Beaten at New Jersey Juneteenth Riot: https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status...96882567585801

The Juneteenth celebration, held in Long Branch’s Pier Village, devolved into a full-scale riot with hundreds of celebration attendees turning on their host city and smashing up businesses and property throughout the Pier Village area: https://nationalfile.com/video-black...neteenth-riot/

P.S., in a related story - - Puerto Rican Couple Yanked From Their Car and Shot By Mob of Black Men in Chicago: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...k-men-chicago/

For fun look up Haig-Simons. It’s popular in academia and left wing thinking. Then, ask yourself why you’ve never heard of it.