Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Suggest you try to visit on the up-and-up. Contact the AFO contacts (Seth Breitenstein or Alicia Lawrence) or an alumni contact, Brian Maley, or even the AD, Greg Christopher. I agree wandering in Cintas for 10 or 20 minutes as an alum, partially looking lost after finding an open door, looking onto the court won't get you into trouble. However, practices are serious ... my understanding is that if you sit still the whole practice and cause absolutely zero distraction, you might be allowed to do that. Generally, that's probably not allowed and generally that's not what you want to do. With the contacts I mention, they may be willing to give you a tour of Cintas that might be more enjoyable than the "sit on your hands, don't move for 2 hours" practice. I've been around Cintas when practice is going on and it's kind of like, do your part to respect the work that the coaches and players are doing. For instance, often, they'll even close the curtains in the meeting rooms high above the court so there are distracting fans at the windows.
    Alisha is no longer with X, Cyndi Meyer(513-745-3223) is the new contact person in that role.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    fingers crossed, send her a request along with my picture with Matt stain brook when he visited dan Patrick show in my town.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    It absolutely makes my day/night when either of you guys show up unannounced let alone planned!!!
    I would accuse you of being a suck-up, but you once forked over badly needed spaghetti sauce.

Either way, I'll check with Paul about adding a digit to the value of your pending gift!
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I would accuse you of being a suck-up, but you once forked over badly needed spaghetti sauce.

Either way, I'll check with Paul about adding a digit to the value of your pending gift!

Add 2 :) [after the decimal place]
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Paul, i'm seriously looking forward to it. Really enjoyed meeting you the first time around.

I will message you the next time I am set to go back to Cincinnati.

I imagine BJ won't mind us dropping in, though we had better consider coordinating on a wedding gift for the "young" lad!
    Keep me posted too, I enjoyed our lunch a few years back. It would be great to make it happen again.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Keep me posted too, I enjoyed our lunch a few years back. It would be great to make it happen again.
    Count on it nuts.
    X A V I E R

Sounds like a great NSFW get-together to me.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Went to 8 am mass with father graham, sister rose. Had a nice talk with father graham(could he help) and he said he was not that involved and understood. Went to gym at 9 and was open for volleyball camp(towell holding door) so took great pictures. Went back with younger daughter later and ouside of gym saw Quentin, Naj, Schrand and Hankings and coach Hayes(I think). I was going to talk to them(which i am capable of) and my daughter said "dad, dont be weird". They went into the private gym and the door stayed open a few inches for 15 sec (auto close delay) then shut tight like Fort Knox. Oh well.. all in all a good rainy weekend and got a lot done and went to Listerman's(Fiona beer can) and Dana's

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    Went to 8 am mass with father graham, sister rose. Had a nice talk with father graham(could he help) and he said he was not that involved and understood. Went to gym at 9 and was open for volleyball camp(towell holding door) so took great pictures. Went back with younger daughter later and ouside of gym saw Quentin, Naj, Schrand and Hankings and coach Hayes(I think). I was going to talk to them(which i am capable of) and my daughter said "dad, dont be weird". They went into the private gym and the door stayed open a few inches for 15 sec (auto close delay) then shut tight like Fort Knox. Oh well.. all in all a good rainy weekend and got a lot done and went to Listerman's(Fiona beer can) and Dana's
    Haha favorite part is your daughter being "Dad, don't be weird." Unfortunate ya couldn't catch a practice, but still seems like a pretty fun weekend, glad to hear you had a good time man!

Anyone have any knowledge of how the practices have been going? Any tidbit would be appreciated!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club