Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    If anyone can come up with a video of the thunder dunk an/or the no look tip-in. Two amazing plays that are sooooooo JP.
    It's at a couple of places. Here's on from earlier in this thread.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolXU/statu...29071527088128
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I can’t stop watching that dunk. It really never gets old how is this possible...

I was in attendance. I think I've been to all of our games at Seton Hall since the conference began. It's a surprisingly hostile crowd for a program we have little to no history with. That, plus the fact that we haven't had much success against them recently, kept me subdued most of the game. Oh and someone yelled at me that JP is a pedophile before the game even began.

The hate for him was palpable. The 'JP Sucks' chants were well organized and executed from the very start. You really would have thought this was a rematch with Wisconsin. What has JP ever done to Seton Hall? His reputation precedes him I guess. Regardless, his steal and then put-back were the perfect opportunity to start yelling 'JP Sucks' back at the student section.

To any Big East fans reading this, please keep antagonizing him. Those chants really get in his head and are bound to work.

Has a basketball player ever before posterized an entire student body?
    Warmly,
    "Mel"

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I can’t stop watching that dunk. It really never gets old how is this possible...
    Yes, I re-watched the 2nd half with my wife yesterday because she hadn't seen the game live on Saturday. I didn't tell her when the dunk was coming and she about jumped out of her seat when it happened! JP's second half was a thing of basketball beauty. I find myself referring to him as J F'ing P.
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Supporting Member
    I have also been at all the losses by X at Pru Center. Unknown why SHU crowd gets up for our game other than we have been a top 25 team coming in on most occasions and SHU is always looking for a "Signature Win". This was the first 2017-18 appearance for the Lobsters in the student section. JP had a lot of fun with them pre-game. JP stepped back to half court for them and buried a swish (Bottom for MOR!). They went nuts and Luke Murray earned push ups for the shot!

Would love to see our student section bring out lobster pots to the 2/14 rematch and dump the lobsters in the pot!

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    It's at a couple of places. Here's on from earlier in this thread.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolXU/statu...29071527088128
    Thanks. Paul

Where might I look for his tip-in?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Thanks. Paul

Can't find it. Thought there was a link to it.
    Someone posted a link to the entire replay, so if you can find that you'll have everything.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Thanks. Paul

Check in here

https://twitter.com/xaviermbb/status/954835944351256576

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastXman View Post
    I have also been at all the losses by X at Pru Center. Unknown why SHU crowd gets up for our game other than we have been a top 25 team coming in on most occasions and SHU is always looking for a "Signature Win". This was the first 2017-18 appearance for the Lobsters in the student section. JP had a lot of fun with them pre-game. JP stepped back to half court for them and buried a swish (Bottom for MOR!). They went nuts and Luke Murray earned push ups for the shot!

Would love to see our student section bring out lobster pots to the 2/14 rematch and dump the lobsters in the pot!
    They all get up for Xavier there because they know that The Bard of Cranford will be there and they have to mess with him too.
    Way to show Roomie!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell