7th Annual Dana Gardens Golf Outing...

Benefiting the Xavier Cheerleaders. Get your team together and shoot me a message with your foursome. Feel free to ask any questions.

https://www.facebook.com/events/957119097966605/
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Feel free to ask any questions.
    Do midgets have night vision?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoeMusketeer View Post
    Do midgets have night vision?
    No, but they are the last ones to know when it rains.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Unfortunately (for this post), my wife and I are off to Italy the next day ... however; I am now disappointed as this outing has been one of the highlights to start the basketball season. The cause is great ... benefits both to the Cheerleaders and Mascots. If you really watch them and their coaching and their 10+ flips that some of them do, we have a great squad. Plus they represent Xavier so well in New York, the postseason, and all kinds of events (hey, rent a mascot for your next thing, you can do that).

One of my pet peeves at away stadiums is when the cheerleaders play the tease before throwing a rare cheesey basketball or tee-shirt into the crowd. Not our gang ... full firepower - up to the 2nd level as best as possible (ok, a few high rollers with cute kids will always get one on the floor). Anyways, we got a great squad and I'll send BJ my usual donation those years when I'm not able to make it from Chicago.

Bottom line, get a foursome, and just have a day of fun on the course or back at Dana's when the prize raffles get announced. BJ, I'm still using that mini-fridge.
    Last edited by WCWIII; 08-26-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Unfortunately (for this post), my wife and I are off to Italy the next day ... however; I am now disappointed as this outing has been one of the highlights to start the basketball season. The cause is great ... benefits both to the Cheerleaders and Mascots. If you really watch them and their coaching and their 10+ flips that some of them do, we have a great squad. Plus they represent Xavier so well in New York, the postseason, and all kinds of events (hey, rent a mascot for your next thing, you can do that).

One of my pet peeves at away stadiums is when the cheerleaders play the tease before throwing a rare cheesey basketball or tee-shirt into the crowd. Not our gang ... full firepower - up to the 2nd level as best as possible (ok, a few high rollers with cute kids will always get one on the floor). Anyways, we got a great squad and I'll send BJ my usual donation those years when I'm not able to make it from Chicago.

Bottom line, get a foursome, and just have a day of fun on the course or back at Dana's when the prize raffles get announced. BJ, I'm still using that mini-fridge.
    So you are free! Awesome!

I kid! I’m in Atlanta and wouldn’t make it anyway, but on our way to Spain. Enjoy Italy, that’s probably next for us.

I’ll point it out to the few Cincinnati friends I have left.