Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    UC is murdering SMU on the road. That's pretty impressive.
    Or not at all. 18 ppg SMU Player Shake Milton was in street clothes. SMU is a dumpster fire.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Next week is their real litmus test. They go to Houston on Thursday night (albeit at Texas Southern's arena) and host Wichita on Sunday.

Houston could beat them but I doubt UC loses to the shockers at home. UC is ranked 130 in fg percentage. I just don’t think their defense will allow them to win when they finally play a tournament team away from home.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Or not at all. 18 ppg SMU Player Shake Milton was in street clothes. SMU is a dumpster fire.
    UC did beat a completely healthy smu team earlier this season by 20 points.

UC wasn’t losing this game no matter who played.

Houston will be a big test for them. They are a legit team with some big wins.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Clearly, but that has been happening quite a bit with UC lately. The teams they're playing aren't THAT bad. They obviously play really good defense.
    That was my point. The “but” makes it sound like we’re on opposite sides here, but that is some stiff defense.

I guess one AP voter releases his picks already. Thank God they don’t let the polls decide. Because I think we all know UC is more like top 15.
    Dachille has MSU #1 UC #2 X #3
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Junior
    Problem is with UC schedule it is just tough to tell. I think they are anywhere from 5-15.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Baylor is suddenly looking like a bigger win by the day. They outlasted Texas in double OT at Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Baylor is suddenly looking like a bigger win by the day. They outlasted Texas in double OT at Austin.
    Love that they're taking care of business, didn't know how good it would look there for a bit, but after Kansas and Texas, they're pulling their weight and helping us out in locking down that final 1 seed. Just up to us to take care of business and clip these 2 more important games.

So do the Pitinos get to start hanging out together again after this season? Jr's Minnesota squad is rotten. Maybe the two of them could team up with Lane Kiffin and turn Florida Atlantic into a national power. (And Jr. at FAU would be, in miniature scale, similar to Sr. coaching at Louisville after coaching at Kentucky).