Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shootout Time

Breaking!

Coronavirus in Ohio: Ohio reduces quarantine requirement from 14 days to 7-10 without symptoms!!
    Maybe CJ & Colby on Sunday!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Breaking!

Coronavirus in Ohio: Ohio reduces quarantine requirement from 14 days to 7-10 without symptoms!!
    I still wonder if the BE plays any role in this? Anyone know? Or is the BE policy follow your own local health department guidelines?

I get the BE can't override local guidelines in terms of making them less strict but they could be more strict and have a conference policy that states it is 14 days still. Maybe they dont have a policy though. So if one PA choses to keep 14 days and Ohio goes 7-10 an XU player exposed misses less time than a Nova player. But then is an Ohio player allowed to travel to play @Nova if PA doesnt adopt the CDC's new lower quarantine option?

Seems dicey for potential BE teams to have different guidelines.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I still wonder if the BE plays any role in this? Anyone know? Or is the BE policy follow your own local health department guidelines?
    As of Nov 1....the latest answer I could find for your question

https://www.theuconnblog.com/2020/11...rk-in-progress

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Breaking!

I hear they are available.

2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I hear they are available.
    I heard a rumor saying the same.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I heard a rumor saying the same.
    Pretty sure my source was reliable. Wish they had a game or two to get into the flow, but glad they appear to be available. It will be nice to see the new pieces. Hard to keep track of the new guys these days! Shooters are always welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Pretty sure my source was reliable. Wish they had a game or two to get into the flow, but glad they appear to be available. It will be nice to see the new pieces. Hard to keep track of the new guys these days! Shooters are always welcome!!!
    If true will be interesting to see how in game shape they are. They havent even been able to leave their rooms so they've been pretty sedentary for last 10 days or however long.

If true will be interesting to see how in game shape they are. They havent even been able to leave their rooms so they've been pretty sedentary for last 10 days or however long.
    Very true. Even just a few minutes here and there will get them a taste of the speed and the pressure. It will also give a few guys a minute to catch their breath. Hoping for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Who’s this Cronin guy? Haven’t heard much about him or UCLA in years.
    Apparently, he's a XU fan who lives in LA:

https://twitter.com/MarkusWalters1/s...05808542359556