Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    If Notre Dame were to beat Clemson again, I don't think that's true.

Or if by some miracle Ohio State lost to some shitty Big Ten team (that's every Big Ten team not named Ohio State).

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    BYU and Coastal scheduling a top 15/20 matchup on Thursday to be played two days later is one of the best things that I've ever seen in sports scheduling. I'm watching every second of that game.
    Yup, should be a damn good one too, happy for those two programs to get some more eyeballs on them, hopefully they move that shit off ESPNU and give em that prime time slot, can you imagine how pissed Dabo will be if he gets kicked off primetime for Costal Carolina???

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    If Notre Dame were to beat Clemson again, I don't think that's true.

Or if by some miracle Ohio State lost to some shitty Big Ten team (that's every Big Ten team not named Ohio State).
    If that were to happen a&m or florida will just take their spot. I hate that that is how college football is right now, but with only a 4 team playoff, it is where it is at. The "little" guy has 0 percent chance of getting into the playoff.

It wouldn't be Florida as they'll lose to Bama. We're also including a mythical UC win over a top 10 BYU in a game that won't happen.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If that were to happen a&m or florida will just take their spot. I hate that that is how college football is right now, but with only a 4 team playoff, it is where it is at. The "little" guy has 0 percent chance of getting into the playoff.
    Totally agree. As currently constructed teams outside the power 5 have a 0% chance of getting in the CFP playoff. I dont care how high up the rankings they get they wont put them in. The system is built against them.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

That's not true at all. UC absolutely could have made it last year. All they had to do was beat Ohio State in the Shoe and win the rest of their games. No big deal.

BYU calling up Coastal Carolina to ask if their mom will let them play is the coolest thing this season. Hats off to BYU. Give them a real bowl game.
    Last edited by American X; 12-06-2020 at 01:12 PM.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

And it turned out to be a fantastic game with a brawl and a dramatic ending. Let's hope UC loses so that Coastal can go to the Orange Bowl.

Since OSU can't seem to get to 6 games, I think the Chanticleers should be the 4th team in the playoffs.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

UC should at least forfeit to Tulsa and move CC into the Orange Bowl.