Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    For my birthday last year my parents got me a framed enlarged photo of Brown's shot. I was only 10 then so dont fully remember but 3 years later I was at the game where we beat #1 UC again.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by JAPER View Post
    ".............#2 in their own city.............." Listening on the Big One using amplitude modulation (AM) technology in Nashville, TN. ..A Tuesday evening.
    Me and the wife just had our first daughter, she was 5 months old and sleeping. I ran around the house screaming for joy after the shot went in. I woke her up and the wife was none too happy........

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    For my birthday last year my parents got me a framed enlarged photo of Brown's shot. I was only 10 then so dont fully remember but 3 years later I was at the game where we beat #1 UC again.

DAMN! Do you realize how old you are?

You're almost half my age!

(How are your back and knees?)

Junior year. Was awesome running around the mostly empty Village quad celebrating with the few people who hadn't already gone home for Thanksgiving. Met the bus down at O'Connor, and someone was spraying the guys with champagne as they came off the bus. One of the redshirting big guys (who went on to have a career forgettable enough that I've forgotten him) was begging them not to get him as he was wearing his only suit. I got to shake Skip's hand, and then we went over to Huggs' place to eat in our Xavier gear.

Great night all around.

Reggie Butler. That was the big ole freshman in his only suit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Reggie Butler. That was the big ole freshman in his only suit.
    Big Reg #55 forgettable?????? No way!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    DAMN! Do you realize how old you are?

You're almost half my age!

(How are your back and knees?)
    Ha, both good still for now.

Although back got a little tweaked raking and bagging the leaves today!

Can't believe it was 20 years ago,I was only 10 years old,now we are all witnessing a rising star.