Page 209 of 763 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Good friend of mine is a Geriatric psychologist and we had a very small get together on our daughter’s college graduation (yes outside and distance) last weekend. He said the mental health toll of the elderly has plummeted during the lockdown. Who saw that coming.
    My 92 year old mother is losing her marbles over all of this. She sends a morning “I’m alive” email to the kids, and she goes on and on and on..... It’s really a problem and we are all trying talk her off the ledge.

Where are the daily numbers for Ohio? Not doing those anymore?
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Uh, once George Floyd was murdered the coronavirus disappeared. Don't you watch the news?

Nah. Coronavirus is suspended until the protest and riots are over. Scheduled to resume the fear mongering in the fall. Should last right until after the election. If Trump loses it will be all peace and harmony and it will be safe again to go outside.

Supporting Member
    https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/por.../covid-19/home

Updated yesterday at 2pm. Assume it will be updated again today at 2pm.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Saw a meme that said the Coronavirus should be renamed the Cotton-eyed Joe Virus because where did it come from, where did it go?

The lockdowns were a disaster. Totally destroyed the economy, small businesses, millions of livelihoods, etc.

Just like there was going to be a HUGE spike after the beaches were reopened, I'm sure that there will be a huge spike after zero social distancing and mediocre mask wearing at the insurrections........uh, wait......
    (Apologies to Lamont who I just saw made the same point previously)
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 06-04-2020 at 10:21 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

The authors of two major medical studies on coronavirus patients— including one that raised global concerns about the use of the hydroxychloroquine — retracted their papers on Thursday. The journals that published the studies said the authors were unable to get full access to the database behind their work to verify the raw data.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lan...dies-covid-19/

Huh, I wonder if the follow the science crowd is still following the science.

Norway, with a couple hundred deaths is saying perhaps they should have not locked down so hard.

Sweden with almost 4,600 deaths is saying perhaps they should have locked down more.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lan...dies-covid-19/

Huh, I wonder if the follow the science crowd is still following the science.
    I would certainly hope so. The day we stop listening to science is the day that "alternative facts" become real. BTW, did you read the article you cited, or just the headline?
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)