Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    That article's hilarious. KJ is a 3-star recruit with a grand total of 2 offers (XU and UCF). Mack apparently sees a ton of EVENTUAL upside in him -- and I think Mack's earned the right to take flyers on folks. But the notion that he "might only spend a year or two at Xavier before turning his sights toward the NBA" is laughable. Even if he qualifies, he won't see the court next year.

Supporting Member
    Agree, this is all about putting him in the best position to qualify academically. Not going to pick up a lot of basketball skill joining a team halfway through the season.

The last sentence of the article......middle Georgians will be deprived of being able to watch his final semester. Who,is the writer REALLY concerned about here....the kid or the fans? Seems to me he Igor be more concerned about the fans getting what they want, and not really concerned about what is really best for the kids. Does he even know that Xavier has never even had a one-and-done? That Xavier has such a great record of graduating kids, with REAL degrees? He should have done HIS homework.

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    Actually, Bibb County and Georgia in general- including Atlanta- have a horrible academic situation. It's really a joke.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell