Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Bryce moore and jason carter have been huge disappointments so far this year.

They played great to get to the NIT. Steele has one more year to get this team in shape or it’s time for him to go. I think we said the same thing about miller too. So maybe Steele will turn things around. Right now I’m pissed and please please nobody better say I hate to be at the next practice.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    How many times does this team need to "wake up"?

We've struggled against Mo State, Missouri, etc.
    Apparently many players are suffering from narcolepsy.

Supporting Member
    Take away scruggs and the rest of the team was 14-48....not even 30%. Take away naji and they were 8-33. It is not steeles fault the team cant shoot.

I don’t know how he plays in practice. But Carter looks like he feels he is not worthy to be in there at times. In fact he is playing like he does not belong in there often. Where is this Tyrique + Freemantle lineup Steele has been talking about using. Let’s see it. I don’t think Wake could have handled those two together.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    I don’t know how he plays in practice. But Carter looks like he feels he is not worthy to be in there at times. In fact he is playing like he does not belong in there often. Where is this Tyrique + Freemantle lineup Steele has been talking about using. Let’s see it. I don’t think Wake could have handled those two together.
    Carter must be amazing in practice because he does nothing in games to justify starting or getting the minutes he does.

Freshman
    Nice job Travis. What a shitty team. And you gotta' love Q launching a 3 with time running out. Wake doesn't have a player over 6-5 on the floor, you're down by two and instead of going inside you opt to have "money" take a three.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    3 bench points is not good. This season will be interesting. Next year seems like flat out trouble.
    I don't care at this point. Ready to flip most of the roster. I'm ready for Odom, Jones, CJ, Freemantle and ????. Looking forward to next year.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    The potential for serious foul trouble with no backup for Freemantle makes that a pretty risky strategy in my opinion. I also believe, understanding that others may disagree, Carter and Moore will be O.K. Still, I think it is valid to consider different lineup changes---particularly when players don't seem to be focused. And, tonight they just didn't seem focused---how can that be? Finally, for all the talk about the defensive intensity of this team, tonight's version of defense was enough to make me puke.
    Last edited by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever; 12-14-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Supporting Member
    Its beyond time to change up the starting lineup imo